Sequel: Vegas
Status: Sequel- Vegas- Up Now

Shameless

Chapter 10:

“So we should get to know each other.” Lisa squeaked as she followed behind me.

We didn’t even have the next class together, why was she still here?

“What’s your favourite movie?” She chirped as I opened my locker and threw my english books into it.

“I don’t know, probably a Tim Burton one.”

I pulled out my biology textbook and tried not to laugh at her confused face. She had no idea who Tim Burton was.

“Let me guess, yours is Mean Girls?” I laughed.

“How’d you know?”

“Lucky guess.” I slammed my locker shut and turned around to be swallowed up by a pair of lanky arms.

“There’s my bio-buddy!” Jack squealed in a voice that was almost as annoying as Lisa’s.

He pulled me away and we began walking down the hall, leaving the chirpy little girl standing alone by my locker.

“Ugh, thank you.”

He laughed and threw an arm around my shoulders. “You’re welcome, I know, I don’t get why they’re together either.”

We slid into the chemistry room and sat at the very back tabled, Jack propping his feet onto it.

“Should you really be doing that?” I asked as i sat down beside him.

The teacher walked in as I finished my sentence, Jack sliding his feet off the table instantly and laughing.

“I guess not.”

The teacher droned on for the full hour or so of the class, I almost fell asleep, and I have no idea how Jack managed to have so much energy. He was always playing with something out of a pencil case, doodling on the paper, or softly singing to himself. It wasn’t until the end of class that I noticed Matt sitting at the front taking notes next to Jeremy. Were they friends or something?

***

We all sat on the hallway floor infront of Alex’s locker eating our lunches, and by all I mean me, Zack, Alex, Jack, Rian, Lisa, Matt, and some girl I think was Rian’s girlfriend named Cassadee.

“So do you guys really think you’re going to make it big?” Cassadee asked the boys.

Alex snorted out a laugh. “Fuck no, but hey, we love it, may as well try.”

“What about you Cassie? Aren’t you in that band with those guys? What was it it named again?” Matt nodded towards her.

“Hey Monday? I don’t know. Maybe.” She smiled.

“Am I the only person here not directly involved with a band?” I asked out loud to everyone.

They all laughed, and I did too. Even with Lisa’s high pitched laugh stabbing at my ears, it was nice.

“You are the sister of a soon to be super famous, amazingly attractive and good in bed, lead singer.” Alex winked.

I punched him in the arm. He grunted and the whole group laughed once more.

“What antics! A young lady should not be doing this!” It was Jeremy. What a fucking buzzkill.

“Hey sporto, shouldn’t you crying over forever being a virgin somewhere?” Alex stood up and glared at him.