Sequel: Vegas
Status: Sequel- Vegas- Up Now

Shameless

Chapter 25:

“Thank you so much Jack! I really appreciate it,” I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

“No problem,” he beamed.

“Do you want to watch one now?” I asked.

“Sure! Can we watch Nightmare before Christmas though?” Jack asked.

“Yes! It’s one of my favorites,” I grinned and went on to unpack it from the wrapper.

“Need any help?” Jack laughed as he saw me try to get the foil off.

“No I’m a big girl!” I replied before using my teeth to get the wrapper off.

“I know, it’s your birthday,” Jack smiled and kissed my cheek.

“See! I got it off!” I proudly showed him.

“Took you forever,” he grinned.

“Hey! It would’ve taken you the same amount,” I laughed.

“Let’s just watch the movie,” Jack laughed and poked my sides,

“Hey! No touchie!” I yelped and jumped off the bed.

“Hurry Up! I wanna watch the movie,” Jack whined.

“Shut Up! I’m working on it!” I replied as I opened the DVD box. Pieces of paper fell out.

I bent down to pick them up and I saw Jack grinning.

“Roses are Red, Violets are Blue. You’re hot So I wanna Fuck you….” I read the paper out loud and looked at Jack. “Really?”

“What? It’s all truth on a paper,” He replied smirking.

“Right,” I rolled my eyes and looked back at the paper.

“Happy Birthday Molly, If you want I can give you your other present after we watch the movie. Or during would be cool too.” I kept reading. “No Jack. No.”

“Awwe c’mon,” Jack pleaded.

“Alex is in the house and so is my mom,” I rolled my eyes. “let’s just watch the movie.”

I put the DVD into the player and settled myself beside Jack on my bed.

The movie wasn’t half over when I felt Jack’s head droop onto my shoulder. I looked at him and was passed out. I maneuvered myself so that i didn’t disturb him and got up to turn off the tv off. I looked at his sleeping body. Smiling to myself I left my room and went downstairs.

“Hey Molly,” I saw Zack smiling up at me.

“Hey Zack, How’s it going?’ I grinned as a ran down the stairs to give him a hug.

“Not to shabby,” he laughed. “Listen I got you something,”

“Oh really?” I asked surprised.

“Yeah, c’mon,” he took my hand and led me to the living room.