Sequel: Vegas
Status: Sequel- Vegas- Up Now

Shameless

Chapter 3:

We got back to the house, the boys panting but I had a look of triumph. Team Gaskarth had managed to win 3-1.

“It’s not fair,” Jack complained. “I’m like a brother to Alex. I need to be on your team next time,”

“Yeah right, ,” I smirked as I opened up the door. I walked into the house and was greeted by shrieks.

“Molly Gaskarth! Would you look at yourself?!” my mom stood infront of my with a look of horror on her face.

“Uhm… what is it?” I looked down at my body. I had a few grass stains on my shorts and tee, my converse were scuffed and dirty and my hair was probably a mess.

“Molly, This is no way for a young lady to act- running around a ball like that in the heat.” Mom used hand gestures referring to my appearance. I heard the boys snicker from behind me. I shot them a dirty look.

“Please Molly, go clean up,” mom shook her head in what seemed to be disgust.

“Alright mom,” I rolled my eyes and trudged up the stairs and into my room. I flopped on the bed. The pink walls were killing me.

I heard a knock at the door. I sat up.

“Come in,” I called, The door opened and in came my brother.

“Mom wants you downstairs.” he informed me nonchalantly before running down the stairs to join his friends.

I rummaged through my closet which was still in boxes. I pulled out a clean pair of jean shorts and a v-necked t-shirt. I washed my face and made myself look “presentable” for my mother.

I walked downstairs and went into the kitchen.

“You called?” I asked my mom who was preparing dinner.

“Ah Molly, good to see you changed,” she looked me up and down. “But don’t you think those shorts are a bit too short?” she asked.

“Uh… no?” I replied confused as to why she cared about my appearance, “It’s not like people are going to see me- I’m not going out anywhere.”

“Molly, I’ve invited company over later and I would really appreciate you to dress up.” Mom said.

“Uh… okay? Who are these people?” I wondered.

“It’s the Thompsons. They are lovely people and I just want you to meet them.” Mom informed me.

“Alrighty… I’ll see what I can pull together.” I nod as I was about to leave.

“Oh and Molly?” Mom called back to me. I look back. “Please behave and clean your room,” she warned.

***

I huffed up the stairs. A few pairs of feet pattered behind me into my room.

“Who are the Thompsons?” I ask accusingly my brother and his friends. “tell me all you know,” I point at each of the boys.

“Well uhm… They have a son- named Jeremy and a daughter whose like at Harvard or some shit like that.” Alex started.

“Yeah- Jeremy’s a mega nerd and he hates everyone who isn’t as smart and rich as him or his family. “ Rian piped in.

I nod taking in all the information.

“Not to be gay or anything- He is pretty hot. I mean girls want to be with him. But he isn’t as hot as me.” Jack winked at me.

“Okay Jack,” I rolled my eyes.

“He’s not an athlete,” Zack almost whispered.

“Then he’s not my type,” I grinned in triumph, and lay back on my bed.

“Are you guys staying to help me through this dinner thing?” I looked at my brothers musketeers.

“I gotta go soon. My mom says I’m late for dinner one more time she’s gonna do some shit- I forgot what though.” Jack stood up to leave.

“Fuck. It’s almost 4! I was promised my dad I’d help him with the car,” Rian checks his phone and ran to the door, “I’ll see you guys tomorrow!” and with that he ran down the stairs and we heard the front door slam shut.

“Okay then…” I looked at the remaining people- Zack and Alex.

“I can come over later after,” Zack suggested, “Let’s exchange numbers, So you can text me when your done,”

“Alrighty, I will,” I smiled when I saved Zack’s number on my phone.

“Okay, well I’ll see you later,” and with that he left.