Sequel: Vegas
Status: Sequel- Vegas- Up Now

Shameless

Chapter 30:

I’d just narrowly escaped Lisa, thanks to Jack texting me to get over to his house after practice. When I’d got there, we’d gone up to his room to watch tv, as we pretty much always did.

“You saved me from Lisa y’know.” I hugged him before sitting on the bed.

“She riding your ass about Alex not taking her to the concert?” He laughed before voicing his thoughts. “Actually, I would mind seeing Lisa riding you.”

I exploded with laughter and swung my foot out, hitting him in the ass. “Sorry, I only like dick.”

“Well in that case.” He disappeared into the bathroom that was connected to his room, re-appearing a minute later, wearing just his boxers.

I couldn’t help but laugh. Was that his way of trying to seduce me?I motioned for him to come over to me, and he did, a smile sneaking it’s way across my face and his just before our lips connected.

***

My phone went off, my ringtone filling the room up and making me jump out from under the sheets to grab it.

From: Tay

Hey, you found out if you’re good to hangout?

To: Tay

Shit, I haven’t aha sorry, I’ve been at my boyfriends house all day.

“Who you textin?” Jack mumbled while he got out of bed and hugged me from behind.

“Just a friend.” I answered, reaching down and pulling my jeans back on.

“Oh? Is she hot?”
I laughed before turning around and pushing him slightly. “Hotter than you. Now put your pants back on.”

***

“Wait, you’re going to see Blink 182 in concert? With Paramore? I’m so jealous!” Tay squeaked at me when I told her.

“Yeah, my brother’s got an extra ticket still, maybe you can go with him.” Her face turned red as she smiled.

“Would he want to go with me?”

“Why not?”

I opened the door and walked in to see Alex and Jack throwing punches at each other while rolling around on the floor.

“And this, is my brother and my boyfriend.” I pointed to them while they shuffled to get up.

“Hi, I’m Tay.” She flumped onto the couch beside me.

“She is hot!” Jack winked at me and I swung my foot out and kicked him.

Once the guys had calmed down we’d got them riled up again with a heated discussion about the Blink concert, then Zack showed up.

“Oh, hello Tay.” He sat beside her and she smiled at him.

“Y’all know each other?” Jack gave them both questioning looks.

Tay started laughing. “Yeah, we dated when we were like, 13.”

“Ohohoh, well Zacky, why haven’t you introduced us?” Alex winked at her, making her turn red.

To: Zack

So I take it you’re still mad at me?

From: Zack

No, everything’s fine.

To: Zack

Don’t lie, you ignored me all practice, and we haven’t spoken since your little incident in school the next day!

“Okay well, if you sluts don’t mind, I’d like to get in my girlfriend.” Jack winked at Tay as he pulled me up from the couch.

“Goddamnit Jack.” I pushed him over, causing him to fall, and since he still had a grip on my wrist, I fell with him.

“Oh? Right here?” He laughed.

I got off him and glared. “Not like you’re good in bed anyway.”

Alex shot Jack a look that said I’m sorry & You slept with my sister !?

Well, I guess it was time to get rid of the tension building up, mostly from Zack sitting beside Tay like a brick wall. “So, I know you were having trouble deciding who to give the ticket to, so I bought more.” I pulled four more concert tickets out of my pocket, handed one to Zack and the rest to Alex. “Now we can all go.”