Sequel: Vegas
Status: Sequel- Vegas- Up Now

Shameless

Chapter 5:

“Fucking shit.” I went to my room. I flopped down on my bed yet again and stared at the ceiling. I heard stomping up the stairs. I closed my eyes and I wished I disappeared. Mom opened the door and glared at me.

“Molly. I’ve had enough of your antics. You are a young lady and that is the way I want you to act. You are an embarrassment. What will people think? Now I want you to come downstairs for dinner.” she went on, “Behave.” she gave me a stern look and left.

I sighed got up off the bed and trudged back down.

“I’m so sorry about that,” I heard my mother apologizing. I heard Mrs. Thompson saying something.

“Yo, what did she do?” Alex came up to me.

“She said: ‘I’ve had enough of your antics. You are a young lady and that is the way I want you to act. You are an embarrassment.’” I mimicked our mother’s tone of voice.

“Wow. You look good, Now shut up and let’s go eat. I’m hungry,” he laughed and pulled me into the dining room.

***

The whole dinner was awkward for me. The Jeremy kid kept string at me and tried to make conversation but I wasn’t going to let that happen.

“So Molly,” Mrs. Thompson started. Oh boy- please don’t ask me what I like to do. “What are some of your hobbies?” she asked. Fuck.

“Uhm… well…” I started. “I play soccer.” I looked at her and that earned me a look of either surprise, disgust, disapproval or something along those lines.

“Aha… I see,” the lady-which was already pissing me off- glanced at me. I smiled sweetly and went back to eating my dessert.

“Children, why don’t you go upstairs to play,” Mom suggested after Alex and I cleaned the table off.

“Play? Mom we’re not 5,” Alex told her which was answered with “the look” and with that Him and I raced up the stairs.

“A gentleman or a young lady should never run up the stairs,” I heard a voice say from behind us. Alex and I turned around to see Jeremy fixing his tie and slicking back his hair.

“I’m Molly and I’m not some sort of puppet that will be told what to do and how to dress or act. And that’s the way it’s gonna stay. Kay Mr. Fancy Pants?” I said cooly.

“I’m just informing you,” he looked at his nails. Who does he think he is? I glanced at Alex who was trying not too laugh.

“Alrighty whatever,” I rolled my eyes and continued going up the stairs to my room. Soon enough, Jeremy and Alex followed. I still had my things in boxes so I decided to unpack. I didn’t care Jeremy was here. He just had to deal with it.

“That is alot of trophies. But young ladies shouldn’t play soccer,” Jeremy watched me as I unpacked my possessions.

“Dude. Chill out. We don’t live in the 1800s. My sister can do whatever she wants.” Alex stepped in.

“Well then. I see how it is,” Jeremy looked at us in disgust and left.

“Thanks bro.” I smiled at Alex.

“No problem sis.” Alex gave me a hug. “Now let’s get your things unpacked.”