Sequel: Vegas
Status: Sequel- Vegas- Up Now

Shameless

Chapter 8:

“It’ll be fine.” Alex patted my back.

I shook my head and threw my arms around him.

“Mom said you wanted to get on the boys team. It’s crazy, but I think I have an idea.”

I pulled away from him and wiped my face. “I don’t even know why I said that..”

He sighed deeply as Zack slid into the room, a look of concern on his face.

“We’re twins. We look alike.”

What was he getting at? I already knew that.

“If we make a few modifications, you’d could look exactly like me.” He smiled, whatever his idea was, he thought it was great. ” And if you look like me, people will think you’re me.”

“So you’re saying I should pretend to be you? That’s fucked.” I laughed.

“If people think you’re Alex, they’ll let you on the team.” Zack cleared it up.

“Could..would that work?”

***

“Don’t be late Molly! It’s your first day of school!” My mom reminded me once again.

I stared at my reflection in the mirror, a pair of white shorts and a black v-neck tee. I hated this. I hated everything. The new school, the new people, my mother.

Zack peeked his head into my room with a smile. “Come on, you’re going to be late!”

I tried not to laugh, he had just gotten his nose pierced last week, the ring looked a tad weird on him.

“I’m coming!” I pushed him out of the doorway and into Alex who was standing behind him.

“Quit flirting with my sister Zack, we gotta meet Matt!” Alex groaned as the boys ran down the stairs and out the door.

I followed shortly after, just missing the morning lecture from my mother. The three of us walked down the street for a good ten minutes, laughing and talking, plotting out our little plan until Matt showed up.

“What are you guys giggling about?” He pressed his lips into a flat line.

“Calm down Flyzik, we’re just talking about Disney.” I nudged his shoulder making him nearly fall back.

“Don’t tease him, he’s gotta show you were to go!” Alex laughed.

I groaned in complaint but flashed Matt a smile. He was nice.

“When do I get to meet Lisa?” I asked Alex, folding my arms across my chest.

He replied with a groan. We’d arrived at school, the students walking in every direction. I saw Jack and Rian sitting on a rail talking, and I unfortunately saw Jeremy studying with his little friends by the front door.

“So, I have English first, who’s got that too?” I asked everyone.

“I do.” I heard a peppy female voice come from behind me, and turned to see a short girl with curled dirty blonde hair wearing a pair or jean shorts and a blue tank-top.

“Lisa!” Alex yelled as he engulfed her in a hug.

I don’t know what it was, but something made me hate her instantly. Maybe it was because she was so pretty or maybe it was because she was dating my brother. I just hated her right away.