Sequel: Run Baby Run

Scream For Me Baby

A7X Part 21

It’s been about a year since Nayja and I have been kidnapped by the guys. A month after the incident the guys were put on trial and Nayja and I had to testify against them. I’m not going to lie when I say this, but I was scared shitless when I saw all five men being escorted into the court room.

The glares from Jimmy, Brian, Zack and especially Matt made my heart stop and my breathing become strained. Vicious was an understatement on how the guys looked through the whole 3-day trial. Johnny tended to keep his head down the whole time Nayja and I testified against the guys. The only time he looked up was when either one of us mentioned his name. I’d give him a small reassuring smile to try and make him feel better but I knew it wasn’t going to work in any way.

In the end, the guys got what they deserved. Matt being the leader of the gang –well that’s what the guys accused him of being- got the harshest sentencing out of all five. His sentence was 50 years to life without a chance of parole. He’s the lucky the grand state of California didn’t decide to fry his ass in the electric chair or something. Brian being the right hand man was granted 45 to 60 years, Jimmy and Zack both were sentenced to 42 years with a minimum chance of parole. Johnny was only granted 30 years for just being the accomplice.

Nayja and I cried in sheer joy when we heard the verdicts. Not only were we ecstatic so were the parents of the victims that were found scattered throughout the property. On the way out of the court room Matt turned to me and made a remark that still chills me to the bones.

He had said, “No matter where you are I’m going to find you and make sure that you die a slow and painful death,”

I exited my car and I ran through the rain towards my condo. My high heeled boots made water splash against my black pinned striped dress pants. I pulled my jacket closer and walked towards the office where the security guard resided. I rang the tiny bell on the desk and waited for the guard to answer. While I waited I took my mail out of my inbox and flipped through the bills. The guard still hadn’t shown up after five minutes and I called out.

“Lou?” I called out. No answer.

I shrugged and walked away. It struck me as weird seeing as how Lou the security guard was there every night and had always greeted me. I made it to my condo that I shared with Nayja and unlocked the door. The scent of pasta wafted through the house and met my nose at the door. I kicked off my boots, placed my bags and keys on the coffee table and walked into the kitchen through the mazes of boxes. Nayja and I were planning on moving to L.A. so we could leave behind this place and start over. We were scheduled to move in about another week and we couldn’t wait to get out of Huntington Beach for good.

“Hey Nayja,” I greeted and threw the mail on the counter for her to look at.

“Hey, how was work?” she asked.

“It was work, enough said,” I sighed and rubbed my face.

“I say you leave that job and find something else,” she suggested and went back to stirring the sauce in the pot.

I shrugged and ran my fingers through my hair.

“I’m going for a shower,” I announced while walking towards my bedroom.

“Alright, food should be done by the time you get out,” she called out.

I entered my room and turned on the light, allowing me to see where I was going. I shrugged off my coat and threw it in the hamper along with my button down shirt. I took off my pants, leaving me in just my under clothes and picked out some clothes to wear to bed. Lightening crackled outside and a big thunderous boom followed right after. I jumped a little and shook off whatever little feeling of eeriness I had. I walked into my joining bathroom and turned on the light. I started up the shower and took off my bra and underwear. I stepped into the shower and sighed in content as the warm water beat down on my exhausted body.

In the middle of my shower the lights started flickering. I finished washing out my hair and shut off the shower. I rang out the water from my hair and grabbed my towel off the rack. I wrapped it around myself and stepped out of the bathroom. The rain pounded even harder outside and it was windy to the point where it whistled in a haunting way. I quickly pulled on some underclothes, an old pair of boxers from Mike and one of his baggy shirts.

The lights made a buzzing noise and completely went out. Pots crashed in the kitchen and I heard Nayja yell ‘fuck’ in the dark. I chuckled to myself and carefully guided myself out of my room. The only light coming into the place was when lightening flashed outside.

“Nayja?” I called out while I held onto the wall for support.

There was no answer and I continued to walk down the hallway towards the kitchen. A lightening flashed right when I looked towards the window and I swear I saw a face looking in. a loud knock came on the door and I shrieked. I clutched my chest and walked towards the front door. The banging continued and I yelled for the person to hold on. I hit my foot on the coffee table and I hissed in pain. I was still examining my injured foot when I opened the door.

“Yeah?” I asked without looking up.

I waited for an answer and received none.

“What?” I asked and stood up fully now.

My eyes got wide in horror as I looked at the person in front of me. Lou the security guard had blood spilling out of his mouth since he was trying to say something, most likely call for help. I looked down and I saw a vaguely familiar looking knife protruding through his chest. His eyes rolled to the back of his head and he fell forward. I moved out of the way but he still managed to knock me over and fall on my left leg that I still had problems with.

“Nayja, help!” I screamed.

I didn’t wait for her to answer before I wedged my leg out from underneath Lou’s lifeless body. I got up and started limping slightly towards the kitchen until I stepped in something on the tile floor. I bent down to examine it and sighed in relief when I saw that it was only the pasta sauce that Nayja was stirring. I stood back up and turned around. A lightening flashed and lit up the whole condo allowing me to see the smirking face of someone.

I screamed and ran back in the kitchen to get a knife. I was halfway there until I slipped and stumbled over something. I went crashing to the ground and held my pounding head. My breathing stopped when I saw the sight before me. Nayja was lying in a pool of her own blood with a slit throat. I wanted to sit here and mourn over her body but I remembered that there was somebody else in here with me. I looked at her one last time and pulled myself up off the floor. I grabbed the knife off the counter and turned around to see nobody there.

I gripped the knife tightly and cautiously walked out of the kitchen, checking every corner on the way out.

“BOO!” someone yelled in my ear.

I screamed and began running. I had no idea where I was going because it was so dark inside. I heard mock laughter coming from everywhere and I kept turning my head to see where it was coming from. I looked back and I tripped over something and hit my head on something hard on the way down. My head thudded against the hard floor and I stayed there, trying to catch my breath.

“Didn’t you miss us Angelica?” someone asked from somewhere in the dark.

My head was dizzy and my left leg felt like lead. I tried dragging myself backwards but I had no energy left. I looked up and could make out the outline of four bulky figures. Tears pricked my eyes as one stepped forward and started coming towards me. They stopped and crouched down by my head. I still couldn’t make out their face in the dark. The person put their head next to my ear and let out a low menacing chuckle.

“I have one request for you,” the person said.

My eyes widened in fear, my breath got caught in my throat, and I saw the gleam of the knife in his hands.

“Scream for me baby,” Matt whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END! =)
I'm finally done with this story. I want to thank everyone who commented or subscribed to this story. Your comments kept me motivated to keep writing this story even when I felt like deleting it.

Hope you guys enjoyed this story as much as I did or even more. So for the last time, comment on this story. =)