My New Addiction

We Could Be the Best of Friends

“So, where were you that you waited until two in the morning to call me?” Jamie asked as I sat down on a chair that was next to her at the food court. I dropped my purse on the ground and stole her drink. I looked up and saw Ashton making his way over to us.

“You invited Ashton?” I asked before he made his way over. Jamie looked behind her than back at me.

“Yes. But that doesn't answer my question.”

“Good day ladies.” Ashton greeted, giving us each a kiss on the cheek. I looked between the pair and Jamie just stared at me. “What's up?” He asked, pulling up two chairs.

“I called Spencer a million times, and she finally returned my call at two in the morning. She won't tell me where she was.” Jamie answered and pushed the rest of her fries my way, which I happily took.

“She went over to Sam's house. Apparently you were too drunk to remember me telling you that. They left at like, 10:30.” Ashton shrugged. Jamie squinted towards me, than over to Ashton.

“What does he want with her? She's innocent! If he makes a mess of that--”

“Jamie, it's okay. We just listened to music. I complimented his shirt, he said he had some of their record albums, and I went over there. Thank you anyways, mother.” I joked and of course, where there's Ashton, there's Sam. He pulled up a chair and sat down. Jamie turned her head to look Sam up and down. “Jamie.”

“What?” She asked, still looking at Sam, who was giving her a weird look.

“Can we just go shopping?” I sighed, picking up my purse from the ground.

“Hey, I just got here. Trying to avoid me? I thought we were best friends.” Sam joked, I smiled little and stood up from the chair I was sitting in, pushing the chair under the table.

“We came here to shop, and we aren't shopping.” I shrugged. Jamie took one last sip of her drink and stood up as well.

“So, how was he?” She asked after a small silence. Ashton and Sam were behind us, probably talking about boy stuff.

“Jamie!” I yelled, wide eyed and red faced. She just looked ahead and shrugged, smiling a bit. “We just listened to some music.”

“Oh. Is that what you kids call in now-a-days?” I pushed Jamie and blushed more. She threw both her arms around me in a hug. “I'm just kidding. I love you.”

“Yeah, yeah. Love you too.” I replied and we walked into the first store, Forever 21. Surprisingly the boys followed right behind us. “Oh God. Should I get these?” I asked and put the pair of shorts against my hips.

“I think they look nice.” Sam shrugged and I rose an eyebrow.

“These are the ugliest pair of shorts I have ever seen.” I said, and threw the back on the rack. We continued to look when I heard Jamie laugh loudly. I looked behind me towards her and saw her holding the same shorts.

“Spence! Should I get these? God. These are so ugly. Who would buy these?”

“To burn them maybe? I honestly don't think I've seen an uglier pair of shorts.” I admitted and looked through a rack when Sam tapped me on the shoulder. I looked to where he pointed, which was a girl wearing the same exact shorts Jamie and I were making fun of a second ago. I held in my laugh, and tried to get Jamie's attention. The girl didn't seem to notice that we were bashing the shorts she was wearing though. “I really don't think there's a shirt that would even go with those.”

“Would this look good on me?” Jamie asked holding up a dress to her.

“Maybe,” I shrugged, “doesn't hurt to try it on.” She smiled and held onto the dress, looking through the rest of the racks. By the time we looked through the whole store we had a lot of clothes each. As usual, she tried on her clothes first, than I tried on mine. We decided it was easier that way, instead of waiting for the other to change so we can agree or disagree on the clothes.

“I like that!” Jamie said, when I walked out of the fitting room. She twirled her finger, telling me to turn around.

“Not worth it I don't think.” I shrugged, looking at the price tag. She grabbed it and laughed.

“Forever 21, cute clothes. Not cute prices.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's their outift.
It's so much fun making up outfits.
Isn't it?
Anyways, 6 subscribers and 2 comments.
Thank you! <3