Sequel: Some Days
Status: Done. Sequel coming Soon :)

Into Your Arms

Give Me Thunder, Give Me Lightning

"You done unpacking?" John asked before he clicked the movie on.

I nodded. "Mostly."

We sat in silence for awhile, watching some '80s comedy, though I could hear John humming to himself quietly.

"John, shut up." I groaned.

"I'm not the one who's laughing!"

"What?"

He jumped over to me and began poking and tickling my sides.

"S-stopit!" I sputtered out between laughs.

He pulled away, a big grin on his face.

"Ugh, why'd you do that?" I lightly punched his arm.

He shrugged. "The movie got boring."

I nodded in agreement, clicking the movie off as he got up and took our plates to the kitchen.

"I'm gonna have a shower." He announced as he put the plates in the washer and walked down the hall.

Oh. He was gonna shower. Naked.

Wait, no. He has a girlfriend. Damn it, I need to occupy myself with something.

I grabbed the newspaper on the coffee table and began browsing through the employment section. I could hear the shower running and John singing. He had a pretty good voice too, no wonder he was in a band. Hey, maybe I should search The Maine up. I ran into my room and whipped open my laptop, straight to Youtube.

After awhile of browsing through his bands music, I came upon a song I loved, called Take Me Dancing.

It got me in the musical mood, and I grabbed my acoustic guitar and started strumming and singing nonsense. I wasn't exactly musically talented, my voice wasn't great, but it wasn't the kind that made people want to rip their ears off either.

After awhile I left the room and sat on the couch, flipping through channels. I heard the water turn off and I looked up to see John standing in the hallway in nothing but a towel.

"Can you hand me that comb?" He pointed to the black one infront of me.

I obeyed, and smiled doing so. He had tattoos across his upper chest and bicep that almost made me drool.

He retreated back into his room to change and I walked over to the window. It was still raining, I could even hear faint rumbles of thunder. It was decently late, about 9pm. I decided I'd sleep, today was a good day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Take Me Dancing - The Maine