Sequel: Some Days
Status: Done. Sequel coming Soon :)

Into Your Arms

I Shouldn't Drive Tonight, But I Keep Thinking Of You

I was furious. Did he really think he could do this? I found an empty parking lot and wiped away the tears that were straeming down my face. I wasn’t going to leave Tempe just yet.

It was raining heavily and the windshield wipers on my car couldn’t handle the downpour. Defeated I turned them off and sat locked in the car. By myself. Crying.

I remembered that John mentioned something about a tour they were leaving for in a few days. Perfect time to get my things out of my apartment, considering I had left every single belonging there. I turned on the radio and as it softly played I dozed off.

***

John was gone and I had my things packed. Adios John Oh. I walked out of the building. Looking up at it one more time I got into my car. I didn’t want to stay here. I told my boss that I was leaving and she was good with it. I was grateful for that.

***

“Please can I stay with you until I find an apartment for myself?” I was on the phone driving on the highway. Probably not the best idea but it was urgent.

“Okay I haven’t seen you in forever so it would be awesome,” I heard my cousin on the other end say. Thank God.

“Thank you Kate! I love you so much! I’m sorry for the trouble,” I was relieved.

“Hey no problem just call me when you get here,” she replied.

“Will do,” I answered and hung up before i killed myself in a car accident.

***

I moved in with my cousin- Kate, and we basically led a normal life. I distracted myself from John and the rest of the Maine. I had missed calls from John and unanswered texts asking where I was from the rest of the boys. I chose to ignore them completely.

My phone buzzed yet again. I looked at it.

From Pat:
Please Carly. We miss you. Where are you?


No. I can’t tell him. As much as I want to. I missed Pat and the rest of the boys but I can’t handle having my heart ripped out and stomped upon. I felt a tear trail down my cheek. I wiped it away. Taking a deep breath I started to concentrate on my project for my job.

I heard the door slap indicating Kate had come home from her job. It was getting late. I got up and stretched.

“Carly!?” she called out.

“Yeah!?” I answered walking to the kitchen where she was unpacking the groceries she bought on her way home.

“So you know that one band I talked to you about?” she started. And she was obsessed with.

“Uh... yeah I think you mentioned them once or twice,” I nodded.

“Well, they’re performing in Pheonix in a few days and I got us tickets and backstage passes.” she looked excited. “We need a girls night so this will be perfect.”

Great. That’s the last thing I need. Him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: I'm Sorry - The Maine

Short chapter! And if you would like to see a sequel please tell us so in the comments.
Also, thank you for those that comment, subscribe and recommend !