Status: completed

Seemed So Far

If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn

On our way there, Garrett did something completely, COMPLETELY, unexpected.

He held my hand.
Garrett fucking Nickelsen. Held. My. Motherfucking. Hand.

I blushed like crazy. I couldn't believe that he was holding my hand. I couldn't help but notice that his hand was so soft and warm. I really hoped that the boys weren't looking out the window watching us cause I would most likely turn around and run home. I actually just wanted to take him back home and cuddle with him. Hopefully we would do that when we got back. 

I knocked on Kennedy's door, Garrett kissing my cheek and letting go of my hand. I wanted to fucking glue his hand to mine. I knew that he kissed me on the cheek to tell me that letting go of my hand wasn't anything personal. I let the whole situation go. 

Kennedy opened the door and hugged me tight, "I missed you!"

I chuckled, "I missed you too, Kenny." I kissed his cheek pulling away from the hug. I closed my eyes, waiting for a body to press againist mine but I felt nothing. I opened my eyes and frowned, not seeing the rest of the boys.

"Where are the guys?" I asked.

"Upstairs" Kennedy said.

I went upstairs, hearing Pat yell at Jared. I rolled my eyes and walked to the closed door on my right. Once I opened it, then I felt a body againist mine. 

"Hi Patty," I smiled.

"I missed you so much."

I giggled, ruffling his hair.

"We missed you too, we could've used you there to shut him up." John said.

I walked over to John for a hug, having him bend down because of my height. I wasn't that short. I was at least 5'8. John was just way too tall. 

"Nice to see you too, Johno."

He chuckled, kissing my cheek. I turned to Jared, who was focused on the video game he was playing, and hugged him from behind.

"Hi Jared"

"Hm." He said, too focused on the game.

I laughed and turned around, not noticing that Kennedy and Garrett had come up.

Garrett was talking to Pat, but he looked over at me and gave me his crooked smile. I sighed happily.

"Cute." I heard from my left.

I turned toward Kennedy and blushed, looking down at my shoes. 

"I saw, you know"

My head snapped up and I knew excatly what he was talking about. I blushed even more.

"Don't worry, I won't tell." He whispered. I gave him a small smile.

"Jared, are you done? I wanna go to the park and go on the swings with Marin," Pat whined.

I looked at Pat and laughed. He sounded ten when he whined.

Jared got up, turning Kennedy's tv off and left the room, everyone else following.

We got outside and decided to take Kennedy's and John's car. Kennedy, Garrett and Pat went in Kennedy's car, Pat wanting to talk to them about something. I asked what, but none of them would tell me. Bastards.

That left, John, Jared and I in John's car. We all got in and John followed Kennedy's car.

"So do you guys know what they're talking about in the other car?" I asked from the back.

John and Jared looked at each other quick before Jared turned to me. I looked at him. 

"They're talking about you."

"Oh. Why me?"

"Because it's obvious that Garrett likes you and they want to know why he's going to do about it." John said, eyes still on the road.

"Oh." I said again. I turned toward the window, letting the conversation go. John turned up the radio to keep away the silence.

Five minutes later, we pulled up to the park. All of us getting out and becoming a group again. I walked next to Kennedy behind the group. When I knew what I wanted to ask, I made us slow down, so no one would hear us.

"So what is he gonna do about it?" I glanced at Kennedy.

"I really shouldn't tell you." He sighed. "But we are best friends, so I'm kinda obligated to," he smiled.

I looked at him, waiting for him to continue.

"He's.. He's gonna ask you out. But I don't know when he will so don't get your hopes up. All I know is that he's planning on it and that he likes you a lot." I jumped, giving Kennedy a hug and a kiss on the cheek. 

"Thank you for telling me!"

"Shhh.. He'll kill me if you know." He smiled.

I closed my mouth, trying not to smile to big. Garrett was going to ask me out. He liked me a lot. Thank god Kennedy was my best friend.

"Swings!!" Pat yelled. He started running towards them, but turned around to run to me. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards them. He started pushing me, but then got on the one next to me.

"Ready to jump?" I asked.

"Jump? Are you crazy? That's high"

I laughed and counted to three, then jumped off. I landed, thankfully, on my feet. I had become a pro at doing that. I laughed and straightened up. Pat clapped and tried to jump but not as high as me. He landed on his feet and I gave him a high five.

We spent a good amount of time going down the slides, swinging on the swings, and going on the see-saw. All in all, it was fun. I felt like a little kid again.
♠ ♠ ♠
there's probably a bunch of mistakes in the last few chapters, i'll fix them later