Status: completed

Seemed So Far

Original Love

My eyes opened from the sunlight spilling in from the windows. I groaned and turned, but froze when I felt a body. I opened my eyes wider and saw that it was Garrett, sleeping. He was on his stomach and had his arm over my waist. He looked so peaceful and adorable like that. His lower lip was slightly out, like he was pouting and his hair was in his face. I giggled at his sleeping figure. 

I pushed his hair out of his face, making sure it would stay. I admired his face. His perfectly shaped lips that I wanted to kiss so badly. His cute little nose, which I pecked. 

He started to stir, so I backed up a little. He groaned at the light and turned his head the other way. I giggled, which made him tighten his grip on my waist and pull me closer. He turned back to me and smiled, opening his eyes more. 

"Morning sleeping beauty," I chuckled.

"Mm, morning." He kissed my cheek.

"Did you bring me up here last night?"

He nodded. "You fell asleep."

I smiled. "Can I tell you something?"

"Hmm?"

"You looked like a little kid when you were sleeping."

He groaned and turned his head. I laughed and he turned back.

"You were so cute, you had your bottom lip out and your hair was in your face." I smiled.

He groaned again but pulled me closer, hugging me and burying his face in the crook of my neck.

"I don't want to do anything today," he breathed on my neck which make me shiver.

"Okay," I nodded.

A lazy day was excatly what I needed after a long day yesterday and running around at the playground, I was exhausted. And getting yelled at by the parents there with their kids when we swore to loud, wasn't fun, but it was funny.

"How about we have some breakfast first and then we figure out what were doing today?" I asked.

He took his head out from my neck and nodded. We got out of bed, me putting my hair up in a ponytail. We walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Hey what happened to your neck?" He asked, and touched my faded scar.

"I had a beauty mark there."

"Why did you get it removed?"

"I didn't like it, I could never put my hair up in front of people at school."

He nodded, I was glad he understood. I never put my hair up when I was younger because I had a beauty mark on my neck that I absolutely hated. The doctor said I had to wait until I was seventeen to get it removed so I wouldn't have to live with a nasty scar. When the scar appeared, I thought it was fine. I didn't care, I just wanted to put my hair up on blazing hot summer days in school.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Um, how about I make you breakfast?" He smiled.

"You don't have to do that," I blushed.

"I want to," he poked my side, and I flinced away. Great, he found the spot where I was ticklish. I swear, if he started squeezing my sides, I will drop kick him.

He laughed and walked over to the fridge, getting out eggs.

I sat at the counter and watched him make our breakfast. I really didn't deserve someone as great as him. He deserved someone better.

Soon, he finished and placed the plate in front of me. 

"Thanks," I smiled. He sat down with his food and we ate. 

I downed my last bite with my milk. I picked up the dishes and began washing them. Garrett dried them again, being the sweet guy that he is.