Status: completed

Seemed So Far

All My Heart

I did two loads of laundry and called my mom. She asked when she could visit and I said whenever. I knew she wouldn't actually come because she hated plane rides but she sounded sure that she would. Then she asked me if I had a job. I was hoping to block that out of the conversation. But of course, she has to know everything. 

I got back to folding my laundry when I ended the call. She told me to find one so I could keep living here. She was right, I had enough money to pay two years to live here, but I still needed to save more if I wanted to live here the rest of my life.

Garrett didn't text me yet and I was wondering if he would. I knew the guys would be going out in two hours and I wanted to ask Kennedy if Garrett was going but I didn't. Garrett would talk to me soon, he wouldn't just leave me hanging.

I finished the laundry an hour later, then made my self some dinner. I didn't really make anything, I just had cereal. I kept staring at my phone just hoping it would light up. But it never did. 

I looked at it one more time before crawling into my empty and cold bed. I didn't want to be alone, I wanted that blue-eyed boy to wrap his arms around me and kiss my forehead.

Ten minutes later, I fell asleep thinking about him. 

--

I opened my eyes when I heard the doorbell repeatedly ringing and knocking on my door. I groaned and rolled over to see the time and my eyes bulged out. It was fucking two in the morning. Who the hell comes at two in the morning? Michael Meyers?

I rolled out of bed and trudged down the stairs, rubbing my eyes. I flicked on the porch light and looked out the window to see someone facing away. I didn't know who it was, so I went to the door, unlocking it and pulling it open a little. When I saw who it was I opened it more.

"Garrett, what the he-"

I was interuppted by his lips against mine. He was holding on to my arms lightly and I melted into him. 

His lips were warm and soft and I brought my hands up to wrap them around his neck. I needed him a little closer. He continued kissing me and walked me backwards, closing the door behind him.

His lips separated from mine and I almost grabbed his face and pulled it back. 

We both smiled. "What are you doing here?" I looked up at him.

"I was out with the guys and I couldn't stop thinking about you and what I had to do."

I blushed and hugged him. 

We separated again and he walked me back upstairs, locking the door and turning off the light.

Garrett just kissed me. You know how people say they feel fireworks when they kiss someone? Yeah, I fucking felt that. 

I didn't even notice his bag that he had. But he brought it upstairs and put it by the door. He got out his basketball shorts and went into the bathroom. I smiled and laid down on the bed, sending Kennedy a text real quick.

I need to talk to you tomorrow

Garrett's P.O.V

I just kissed her. I've been wanting to do that since the first time I saw her. At first, I was jealous that Kennedy got to meet her first and how Pat would always kiss her cheek. But now I wasn't jealous because I got to kiss her soft, pink lips. I was on cloud nine when I pushed my lips against hers. You know how people say they feel fireworks and shit? I felt that. I never felt that with Rachael and for the longest time, I thought she was the one. But then Marin came along and she changed everything.

I took off my jeans, replacing them with the basketball shorts and tore off my shirt.

I loved sleeping over here. I loved spending time with her. I loved her laugh, her smile, her sighs when she was content. I loved everything about her. But I mostly loved her hazel eyes, I would stare at them all day, everyday if I could. 

I was determined to ask her out. I was planning on it before I kissed her but I just couldn't take it anymore. I needed her lips on mine.

I walked out with my folded clothes and put them in my bag. I looked over at her on the bed and smiled. She was already curled up on the side next to the wall, she smiled when my eyes caught hers. 

I walked over to my side and crawled under the covers. I turned on my side and grabbed her waist, pulling her closer. She wrapped her arms around my waist and snuggled into me. I smelled her hair, like I always did when we were like this. I loved the smell. It wasn't a fruit like most girls used, but it smelled delicious.

I brought my hand up and trailed it up her arm to under her chin. I lifted it up so she looked at me and leaned down the small distance and kissed her again. An explosion of fireworks went off. I felt her smile against the kiss and I did too. 

We separated and I kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight," I whispered.

"Night," she snuggled back up against me and I trailed my fingers up and down her arm until we fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
SIGH. favorite.