Status: completed

Seemed So Far

Noel

He kissed me again last night and I was more than happy. I thought he completely ignored me yesterday but he was just busy. 

I woke up, still in his arms and smiled at him. He was still sleeping and had his bottom lip out again. I kissed him lightly and squirmed out of his arms. I fixed my shirt and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

I wrapped my wet body in a towel and tip-toed back into my room to get clothes. I looked over at Garrett, who was on his stomach, his head halfway under the pillow. I chuckled, he was so cute when he was sleeping. 

I grabbed some shorts and a plain blue shirt with cut off selves. I went back into the bathroom and changed, brushing my hair and teeth.

I tip-tied out of my room and downstairs. I didn't want to wake him up, he needed his sleep from coming here at two in the morning.

I checked my phone and had a missed call from Kennedy. I dialed his number, hoping he'd be awake at eight.

"What did you need to talk about?" He asked immediately.

"Garrett kissed me last night," I couldn't help but smile at the memory.

"HE DID" Kennedy screamed.

I chuckled, "Yeah he did, I was as surprised as you."

"When did he?"

"Two in the morning"

"So that's where he went"

I smiled.

"Are you coming to band practice at John's tonight?"

"Yeah, probably"

"Alright, I'll talk to you later"

"Okay"

I put my phone back in my pocket and headed into the kitchen, getting out two bowls and putting the oatmeal into one since I didn't know when Garrett would wake up. 

I leaned up against the counter, waiting for the microwave to beep. As I was waiting, I felt two arms wrap around my waist, making me jump. I heard him chuckle and he pulled my back against his chest. I smiled, relaxing in his arms. He put his face in my neck and kissed it lightly, starting a fire where his lips touched. I laid my head on his shoulder, smiling even wider. 

"Morning," he mumbled against my neck.

I shivered at the feeling of his lips moving against it, "Morning."

He turned me around, putting his hands against the counter. He frowned, "Where's my oatmeal?"

"I didn't put it in cause I didn't know when you'd wake up," I whispered. I rubbed my hands against his bare shoulders. He was shirtless again. I mean, I noticed last night but there wasn't enough light to get a good look at him.

"I'm sorry I didn't text you yesterday," he put his forehead against mine.

"It's alright," I smiled. "That kiss made up for it."

He chuckled. The microwave finally beeped and I turned around to get it out, putting Garrett's bowl in. He got out the milk for me and poured some of it in. I sat down at the island and began eating my breakfast.

"So, you comin' to band practice today?" He sat down next to me with his bowl.

"Mhm," I mumbled, my mouth full of food.

We finished our food in silence and I went back upstairs to brush my teeth again. I hated when I did that. When I brushed my teeth before I ate something, it always annoyed me.

I walked out into my room and saw Garrett putting his shirt on. I frowned. 

Take the shirt back off Garrett

I went to my bed and got out my laptop, checking my daily sites.

Garrett crawled on the bed next to me and laid his head in the crook of my neck again. I tried to keep my focus on answering a question from one of my followers when Garrett kissed my jaw and down my neck and up again.

"I can't answer this question if you keep doing that," I sighed.

I felt him smile against me and I was done. I closed my computer and set it on the table and turned to Garrett, catching his lips on mine.

My hands went to his hair automatically, pulling at chunks and massaging it over and over. He crawled on top of me, holding up his weight with his hands on either side of my head. The kiss became more heated and he dragged his tongue over my bottom lip and I let him in. I was enjoying every moment of this. The fireworks didn't stop even when we had to take breaths. I tugged at his lip and he was nibbled on mine, driving me crazy. 

We were interrupted by his phone ringing loudly from his pocket. He groaned and I cursed at whoever was calling. His took his lips off of mine and moved off of me to answer his phone. I was out of breath and he tried to catch his before he answered the phone.

"Hello?" He waited. I watched him talk to whoever was on the other side.

"Alright, alright. We'll be right there." He hung up and looked at me. I was still trying to catch my breath.

"We have to go to practice," he sighed, "We're a little late." 

I blushed, jumping off of the bed and fixing my hair in the mirror. I noticed my lips were swollen and I smiled at the sight. I turned back to Garrett, who was standing a foot away from me, smiling like crazy. He looked up and caught my eyes, walking over to me. He put his hands on either side of my face and pulled my face to his, kissing me again. He smiled against me and I smiled too.

What we did back there, was more than friends and I was just hoping he would do something about it.

He pulled away, still smiling. I blushed, looking down.

"Can you stay over tonight?" He whispered, "I want to make you dinner." He said, rubbing his thumbs on my cheeks.

I looked up at him and nodded. He gave me one last peck before I packed a bag and we got on our shoes, and went downstairs to the car.

The whole ride there he held my hand, rubbing circles with his thumb. We let the music cover the silence and I stared out the window.

We arrived at John's house rather quick so Garrett wasn't even more late. We got out of the car and attached our hands together again. He led me into John's basement, not letting go of my hand. I was surprised, I thought he would let go like he did last time but he didn't. The guys turned their attention from their instruments to us. 

"Ooooo," they hooted.

"Shut up," I said, blushing. I looked over at Garrett, but he was just smiling. 

Garrett gave me a kiss on the cheek before he picked up his bass. I looked at Kennedy and he winked at me. I shook my head and looked at Pat, who was making a kissy face. I blushed, looking down at my lap.

I sang along to some songs that I knew. I loved their songs. Even though John has used many girls, he still had feelings. At the end of practice, which was an hour later, the guys went upstairs, leaving me and Kennedy downstairs.

"So what happened last night? Or this morning actually," he asked.

"He didn't text he all day yesterday and then I wake at two in the morning from someone pounding on my door and ringing the doorbell. I looked out the window to see who it was but I couldn't see them. And then I opened the door and asked Garrett what the hell he was doing there," I laugh. "But he interrupted me by kissing me.." I blush.

"Ooo. Marin got her kiss," Kennedy teased, poking me. I shook my head, hitting him.

He laughed, and we walked back upstairs, seeing the guys playing video games. I sat down next to Garrett and he put his arm around my waist. 

"Hungry?" He whispered

I nodded. He kissed my temple before making us get up.

"Alright guys, we're o-"

"Blowing this popsicle stand," I giggled.

The guys laughed, say their goodbyes and giving me hugs. 

"I'll see you later, Kenny," I smiled.

He nodded, kissing my forehead.

Garrett and I walked out and headed down to the car.

"So what's for dinner?" I smiled.

"It's a surprise." He looked over at me and gave me his crooked smile. I bit my lip, nodding.

"Have you talked to your mom?" He asked when we hit the road.

"No but she said she would visit soon." I said, playing with my phone.

I went on Twitter, making a new tweet and tapping to add a picture. I turned the camera toward Garrett and he looked over just in time to give me a cheeky smile. I laughed, tweeting it with a caption.

My date tonight ;)

I tweeted it and shoved my phone back in my pocket. 

"What did you do?" He smiled.

"Tweeted a picture." I smiled like I just accomplished something.

He looked at me and cocked an eyebrow, "What was the caption?"

"My date tonight with a winky face," I laughed.

He grabbed my hand, playing with my fingers. "Name your favorite bands."

"Uh. All Time Low, Mayday Parade, You Me At Six, Sleeping With Sirens, um, Blink-182 and The Maine." I smiled.

He laughed, "What about singers?" 

"Hmm, Cassadee Pope and Ryan Adams."

He nodded. He let the conversation die down and soon we pulled into his driveway. I looked at the clock, my eyes going wide. 

"You live an hour away from me?"

"Yeah." He sighed. "It sucks cause I'm always late for practice."

Why would he move an hour away from them? Maybe he just couldn't afford the houses down there or maybe there wasn't one selling when he moved.

I got out of the car, grabbing my bag from the back and walking with Garrett into his house. I looked around when he closed the door, there was a wall blocking the living room a little so you couldn't see who was coming inside. The house itself, was smaller than mine but it was cute. I took off my shoes before following him around the small wall, into the living room. The living room was pretty big, he had two couches and two arm chairs, a tv on the left of the wall and the furniture on the right. Also, when you walked in the door, there was stairs a few feet away. I put my bag by the stairs and followed Garrett down a hallway connected to the living room, I saw an open doorway which was the kitchen and two doors at the end of the hallway, across from each other.

"You can look around if you want," Garrett said from in the kitchen. I nodded, even though he couldn't see me. I walked down the hall, opening the door on my left first, to find that it was a bathroom. I chuckled to myself, leaving the door open slightly. I turned around, facing the other door, opening it and closing it again. Guest bedroom.

I peaked into the kitchen on my way back into the living room, seeing Garrett in front of the stove. I smiled and continued into the living room, grabbing my bag and walking upstairs. There were four doors, I opened the first one and found a closet, the second one was another bathroom, third one was Garrett's bedroom. I walked in, setting my bag down and walked in further. I smiled at his Ryan Adams poster and his Johnny Cash one. His bedroom was simple, he had a queen sized bed on the right wall in the middle, a dresser on the right of the bed. There was a desk across from his bed and a closet too. There was another door, which was his own personal bathroom. I smiled, leaving the room and opening the last door. It was a practice room. I smiled at the many basses he had. I didn't want to touch anything, so I left, closing the door. I headed back downstairs and into the kitchen.

"I like your house," I smiled. I peaked over his shoulder to see what he was making but he backed me away with his foot.

"Get out of here," he laughed.

"Meany," I pouted, sitting at the counter. He looked at me and smirked, I stuck my tongue out.

I played with my phone while he cooked. Instagraming a picture of him in front of the stove. I laughed.

He was finally done and my stomach was yelling at me to feed it. He set down the plates and I smiled. He made pasta with a tomato sauce and parmesan cheese.

"Aw, Gar. You didn't have to do this." 

"Yes I did. You made me food for days and plus, this is our first date"

I laughed and we ate our meals. It was absolutely delicious. I found out that he loved pasta, and I told him that I was Italian. My mom used to make pasta on Sundays sometimes and stuffed shells with ricotta. I loved being Italian.

We finished up and I helped dry he dishes.

"Did you like it?"

"I loved it. Thank you," I kissed his cheek.

We finished up with the dishes, and sat on the couch, watching a movie on tv.

He's kissed me, we've made out, he's slept over and he made me dinner. Apparently that was our first date. I smiled at the thought. But I needed to know what this meant.

"Gar, I need to talk to you," I moved out of his arms and faced him.

He looked at me with a worried face.

"It's nothing bad, I promise." I reassured him. "I just need to know..what this means."

He looked confused and first, but then I saw that he understood what I meant. He sighed, "I like you Marin. A lot actually. I like being around you. I like spending time with you. I like everything about you. Your smile, your laugh, the way you hug me, the way you bite your lip, just everything." He stopped, looking down then back up. "I wanna be with you." I looked into his eyes, searching for any sign of him lying. He was telling the truth. I smiled, closing the distance between us. My lips found his and he smiled against me. He laid down on his back, pulling me with him. I straddled his waist as he deepened the kiss but pulled away.

"Let's not get too carried away," I whispered, giggling. He smiled, sitting up so was in his lap. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"Does that mean we're together," he asked.

I nodded, biting my lip to keep from smiling too much. He put his hand behind my neck and pulled me in for another kiss, making this one last. He put our foreheads together when he pulled away, just smiling. I sighed, content.

He hugged me before grabbing onto my thighs to pick me up. I wrapped my legs tighter around his waist when he started walking up the stairs. 

He walked into his room and set me down on my feet. He grabbed my bag and handed it to me, I got out my pajamas and walked into him bathroom and changed, brushing my teeth and throwing my hair up into a messy bun. I walked out and set my bag down. Garrett was sitting at his desk, on his Macbook and I walked over, wrapping my arms around his neck and resting my chin on top of his head. He kissed my arm then moved me to sit on his lap and continued to check his twitter. He favorited my tweet from earlier and I smiled. He clicked on the new tweet button and clicked on add a photo, a green light went on next to his built-in webcam and we came up on the screen. I looked at him on the screen and smiled. He took a picture, then deleted it, taking another one. I made a face this time, winking and sticking my tongue out. He gave the camera a crooked smile. He took the picture and added a caption.

Fun night :)

I smiled again, leaning back and kissing his cheek. He tweeted it and closed out of the Internet and opening photo booth. I giggled. He wanted to take pictures with me. I felt butterflies in my stomach. The first picture we took, he wrapped his arms around my shoulders, pulling me close. I gave a smile with my eyes closed. The next one he was kissing my cheek and I gave a surprised face, my mouth in the shape of an 'O'. The third one I kissed his cheek with my arms wrapped around his neck, he looked like he just tasted something sour. I laughed and on the last one, he grabbed my face and kissed me. And then I heard the sound of a picture being taken on the computer. I smiled at Garrett and pecked his lips before turning back to the computer.

I couldn't stop the smile when he set the picture of us kissing as his desktop background. He closed his computer, getting up to change then grabbed my hands and led me to his bed. We crawled in and I snuggled up to him, putting my head on his chest. He played with my hair until I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
second favorite