Status: completed

Seemed So Far

Don't Go

After a few hours of unpacking, I got most of it done. I flopped onto my queen sized bed and sighed heavily. My eyes started closing and I felt sleep pulling me in. I couldn't sleep right now, Kennedy was picking me up soon and I needed to get ready. Oh shit, I was meeting his friends. Fuck, what would they think of me? Oh god, what did Kennedy think of me? He seemed fine around me so maybe I wasn't that boring to him. And he also invited me out with him and his friends, so that was a plus right?

I opened my eyes and got up off the bed and walked into my closet. The best thing about this house was that there was extra space and I loved big houses. Even if I felt like someone would try to break in or something. 

I took a quick shower and threw on a pair of black skinny jeans and a white top, tucking it in. Honestly, I was never a good dresser, I didn't care about what I wore. I didn't care if people didn't like the way I dressed. I was never good at matching. I still had my mom help me with that. Whenever I went to school, I threw on a band tee and some skinny jeans. I've always loved skinny jeans.

I blow dried my hair, too lazy to do anything to it. My hair was wavy now and it used to be pin straight. I never liked straightening irons or anything. I wasn't like most girls. I never caked myself with makeup either. The only thing I put on was mascara. I believed in true beauty and I didn't need to make myself look like a fucking clown. So I never used eye shadow shit or eyeliner. I hated it.

Once I was finished with a little mascara, I went in my closet and put on my vans. I was always a sneaker girl too. I grabbed a small clutch and my phone, stashing it away. The door bell rang and I practically ran down the stairs. I was a little excited.

I opened the door to reveal a smiling Kennedy. 

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yeah, just let me grab my coat" I walked over to the couch and grabbed my coat off the back of it. I turned toward Kennedy, "Let's go," I smiled.

I locked the door behind us, putting my keys in my clutch. We walked down to his car and got in. Once the car turned on, the radio was playing Blink-182. 

I turned toward Kennedy, wide-eyed and smiley, "You like Blink-182?"

"Yeah, one of my favorite bands," he chuckled at my excitement. 

"Oh my God, me too!" I laughed. He turned up the radio and we were both singing along all the way to our destination.

We made our way into the bar. Looking around, there was the drink area to the left and the dance floor in front of it, which held many people. The seating area was to the right, about fifteen tables. Apparently there were two floors to this place, the stairs to the right of the door. We walked up to the second floor, Kennedy's hand on my upper back. Once we made it upstairs, there were more tables up here and another bar, Kennedy lead me to a table with four boys. 

"Kenny!" They all screamed once they saw us, actually Kennedy.

"Hey guys! This is Marin," he said.

All the boys looked at me and I blushed. Never once in my life have I had four boys look at me at once.

"Hi," I waved shyly. 

All of the sudden, I felt a body pressed against mine and I noticed  he had long hair, the length of his shoulders. I chuckled and hugged him back. 

He stepped away from me and held out his hand, "I'm Pat!"

"Nice to meet you," I laughed, shaking his hand.

He ushered me to sit between him and another boy with long, dark brown hair. I sat down, Kennedy sitting on the other side of the table.

"Jared," the red head said from across from me on the other side of the table, with his hand out. I smiled at him and shook his hand.

"I'm John," I turned my head to the boy next to Jared and met a pair of hazel eyes, like mine. I smiled and nodded at him.

Pat started up a conversation, everyone involved. The boy on my other side held his hand out. A lot of hand shaking tonight.

"Garrett," I heard him say, I looked at his hand, following up his arm to the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen. 

"M-Marin," I stuttered, shaking his hand. Did I seriously just stutter? I never stuttered.. What the hell. He gave me a crooked smile, holy shit I loved crooked smiles. And I loved his crooked smile. What is going on with me? He took his hand away and I turned my attention to the question I missed from Pat.

"Huh?"

"I asked how you knew Kennedy" he smiled

"Oh, uh, I live across from him."

"Really? Did you just move here?"

"Mhm"

"That's cool," he put his arm around my shoulders, "Well, you'll love it here and I can already tell you'll have fun with us"

"Oh yeah?" I laughed and turned to him. He nodded with a cheeky grin. 

"You want a drink?" John asked.

"Oh n-"

"She doesn't drink," Kennedy interrupted. All the boys turned to me and I felt my cheeks burn knowing that the boy on my other side was looking at me too.

"Yeah, I'm not really a fan of it."

"Hey, neither is Garry!" Pat said.

I looked over at Garrett and he caught my eyes, "Yeah" he gave me a small smile.

There go my ovaries.

"Well I do and I'm going to get another drink. Coming Jared?" John said.
♠ ♠ ♠
garrett's eyes though.