Status: completed

Seemed So Far

Story Of A Lonely Guy

I spent the week going to the park and walking around with my mom. She liked Arizona, but not it's heat.

I cried every night that week and when he went through her gate doors at the airport I cried even harder in Garrett's arms.

The following week, I was dreading a call from back home. Each of the guys spent alone time with me for comfort.

On Friday, I got a call at nine in the morning.

"Hello?"

"Is this Marin?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"This is Dr. Shapiro," I stopped breathing and felt my eyes water. Garrett was staring at me, holding my free hand.

"H-Hi doctor."

"I'm sorry to say this, but your mother passed away at eight forty five this morning."

A tear fell down my cheek and I looked down.

"T-Thank you for letting me know."

"The wake and funeral are tomorrow and Sunday at the New Comer Cannon."

"Thank you."

He said his apologies again and hung up. 

I looked up at Garrett and nodded. He didn't need to ask me anything. He pulled me into his chest and I cried but not long. My mother wanted me to be strong and not cry over her. She always told me to be strong when things fall apart.

All of the boys slept over that night, they refused to leave when I told them they didn't need to sleep over. We watched movies and I curled up next to Kennedy. He was my best friend out of all of them. Well, besides Pat. But he was the one that I could share things with other than Garrett.

I invited the guys to come to New York tomorrow, they wanted to see where I grew up. They also wanted to be there for me at the wake and funeral. Honestly, I have no idea what I would do without them. I loved them all and they loved me.
♠ ♠ ♠
this was really short. sorryyy. i promise the next one will be long