Status: completed

Seemed So Far

Iris

"You should just move in with me, Gar." I pouted my bottom lip out.

We were currently on the plane on our way back home. It was about eight and the rest of the guys were sleeping behind us.

"Come on, you know you want to," I poked him. I was trying to convince him to move in. I honestly didn't have a problem with it at all. He could move in before tour or after, anything was fine with me. Tour was only a month this year because they had to go into the studio soon to write for their third album.

"Please? You'll be closer and you won't be late to practice anymore."

He looked at me and sighed. "Fine, fine. I'll move in."

I smiled and hugged him. "Good."

"You were right, I do want to. A lot."

I laughed. "Before or after tour?"

"Um, we could do before, if that's okay." 

"Yeah, anything's fine with me." I nodded.

He smiled and laid his head back onto my shoulder. I didn't say anything further, I just let him get a few hours of sleep.

--

I climbed in the taxi after getting my suitcase into the trunk. I was a little tired and I was jet lagged. Garrett climbed in and buckled up, putting his head back on my shoulder.

The taxi pulled up to my house and I poked Garrett and we got out, thanking the driver and paid him. 

I groaned, letting my suitcase fall to the ground and sat on the stairs. Okay, maybe I was really tired.

Garrett laughed and carried our luggage up the stairs and into my room. I did not want to unpack at all, I just wanted to climb into bed and sleep forever.

I laid down on the floor after I walked upstairs and just stayed there, too tired to move. I heard a chuckle from above me but I didn't bother to open my eyes. Garrett picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He walked into my room and closed the door then laid me on the bed.

I couldn't move at all, I was numb all over.

He took off my jacket for me and my shoes, letting them fall to the ground. He then laid next to me and I fell asleep instantly when he put his arm around my waist.

--

I woke seven hours later to my stomach grumbling. I turned my head and found an empty bed. I rubbed my eyes before walking down the stairs and found Garrett sitting on the couch, watching tv.

"Hey sleepy," he turned off the tv and walked over to me.

"Mmm," I mumbled.

"Have a good sleep?" He chuckled. I nodded. 

"The guys are going out in an hour if you want to go."

"Okay, just let me eat something and take a shower." I said over my shoulder as I went into the kitchen.