Status: completed

Seemed So Far

The Heart Never Lies

I got out of the shower and walked into my bedroom, I was a little more awake now and I felt good. 

I bit my cheek, looking at my clothes to find what to wear. I decided to wear an aztec skirt with a dark blue shirt and my blue vans.

I curled my hair after blow drying it and Garrett came in with a towel around his waist. I looked at him through the mirror, looking away when he looked over.

"You're curling your hair?"

"Mhm, something different." I shrugged.

I saw him nod and he continued to get dressed. After I was done, I turned off the iron and put it away. I stood up, and Garrett looked at me up and down.

He laughed at my shoes then walked to me and kissed my forehead.

We left in Garrett's car and got to the bar at seven fifteen. I waved to the guys when I saw them and Kennedy stood up to hug me, the other guys following.

"So are you excited for tour?" John asked.

"Very. I can't wait to meet the other bands," I was practically jumping in my seat. I was going to meet one of my favorite bands and my saviors. I couldn't describe how good that felt to say.

"You'll have an amazing time. Everything is amazing except the bunks after awhile." Kennedy smiled.

"Wait, we're going on a tour bus?" I asked, eyes wide. If we were going on a tour bus then that was a thousand times more amazing.

"Yeah, what did you think we were traveling by?"

"A van."

Kennedy nodded and went to get a drink. I felt Garrett rubbing different patterns into my thigh and a fire started. I smiled over at him and he kissed my cheek. 

I can't believe I was actually going on tour with them. I was excited to see states that I've never been to and to see them perform every night. I was excited. 

Obviously.

I danced with Pat for a few hours and the other guys a few hours later. I saw Garrett walk up to me and I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck. 

We danced for two hours, resting in between. I had fun, I always had fun when I was with them.

We headed home at eleven, bringing Kennedy home because of his drunken ass.

I helped get him inside and took his shoes off for him.

He groaned when I brought him upstairs and laid him down.

"Shh," I laughed.

When his head hit the pillow, he was out. I chuckled and put the blankets over him. I went into his bathroom to look for pain killers and found some. I grabbed a glass from downstairs and filled it with water, bringing it upstairs. I set it down on his bedside table and closed his door.

"He out," I laughed when I got back in the car. Garrett smiled as he pulled around the round about and into my drive way.

I locked the door behind us and walked upstairs with him. I took off my shirt and threw it in the hamper in the bathroom. I then brushed my hair and my teeth. Garrett came in and brushed his teeth. He made funny faces at me and I laughed. 

"You're so weird," I giggled.

"You love it," he smirked.

I nodded and turned the water off, wiping my mouth. He caught my hand in his and pulled me into him. I smiled when I felt his lips on mine.

He started moving backwards and I flicked off the light in the bathroom.

I knew where this was going, we both had it in our eyes. We both wanted it and we both loved each other.

I felt my head hit the pillow and his body against mine. I became frustrated with the clothes separating us so I leaned up and tore his shirt off. He laughed at me, bringing our lips back together. I arched my back up, coming in contact with his bare chest and I moaned. My body was on fire and I loved it.

I felt his hands on my hips, playing with the waist of my skirt. He knew I wanted him to take it off, he was just being an ass and teasing me.

"Garrett," I groaned, catching a breath.

He smiled and began pulling it down slowing. He was pissing me off even more. I just wanted him right now.

I kicked it off when it was at my ankles and moved my hands to the button of his pants. I teased him this time, going slow. He moved away from my lips and took them off. I laughed, now he knew how I felt.

He rubbed his hands along my sides and I rubbed up his biceps.

He nibbled on my lip and I moaned into his mouth and he moved up to my bra, unclasping it and throwing it somewhere in my room. I smiled against him and soon, the rest of our clothes came off.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is just whatever.