Status: completed

Seemed So Far

Secret Crowds

My eyes fluttered open and I smiled at the pictures of last night still in my head. He said he loved me again before I fell asleep and of course I said it back. 

I felt a foot move against me and noticed that he was still on top of me, his head on my chest. We were still under the covers and I smiled and moved my hand to his hair, brushing through it until he started to stir. He lifted his head up, looking around before he saw me. A huge smile instantly hit his face and he leaned forward, placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"Morning sunshine," I giggled.

"Hi," he smiled.

"What are we doing today?" I moved the hair out of his face.

"Packing and unpacking"

I completely forgot that tour was starting in less than forty eight hours. 

I was preoccupied. If you know what I mean.

"You're moving in today?"

He nodded, "If that's okay with you."

"Of course it is," I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in.

He smiled against me and got out of bed, picking up his boxers and moving into the bathroom.

I pulled the sheets up to my chest and thought about last night.

To say he was great in bed was an understatement. He was fucking fantastic. My whole body felt amazing and I saw stars when he was inside me.

I was interrupted by my phone ringing next to me.

"Hello?"

"My head hurts so fucking much," Kennedy groaned. I laughed a little too loud.

"You were completely out when your head hit the pillow. I put pain killers and water on your nightstand," I smiled.

"Thank you so much."

"Mhm."

"Isn't Garrett moving in today?"

"Yup."

"Haha, you have to pack and unpack. Sucks to be you," he laughed.

"Asshole."

"You love me"

"Yeah, whatever."

"I'll see you later"

I hung up and got out of bed, laughing at where my clothes where thrown last night. I put on shorts and a tank top before waiting for Garrett to finish in the bathroom.

I got out of the shower ten minutes later and got dressed, brushing my hair.

"Do I smell oatmeal?" I called out when I reached the last step of the stairs.

I heard Garrett laugh from the kitchen and I walked in, seeing him in front of the microwave. I went behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He grabbed my hands and kissed them. I laid my head on his back and felt him move to take the oatmeal out.

We had a light conversation and ate our meals. 

"The eggs are my favorite part of the oatmeal." I laughed.

"Mine too," Garrett smiled.

We finished up and headed out the door to Garrett's house.

--

It took us two hours to pack his things and bring the boxes back to my house. He was leaving his furniture there and letting the movers take everything out.

I laughed when we got back and he put his posters on my wall. I let him do whatever, it was his house now. He promised to help pay for the house and I thanked him for that even though he didn't need too.

I played around with his things while we unpacked the boxes. Kennedy and the boys came over to help too, and after we finished, Jared went to pick up a pizza.

I set out the plates and drinks and sat in the living room until Jared came back with two pepperoni pizzas.

I had one slice, I wasn't that hungry.

"Let's make this tour the best one for Marin," John held his cup up in a toast. 

I blushed and held my cup up to the others. Garrett kissed my cheek and we toasted. 

The guys left at ten thirty because they had to pack. I thought it was a little late for packing but I still had to pack myself.

I went upstairs and started taking all of my underwear and bras shorts, band tees and shirts and folded them, putting them in the suitcase. I grabbed my gray and black vans and shoved them in, leaving my red ones out.

Garrett came in and sat next to me on the floor.

"I hate packing, I'm terrible at it."

"Well it's a good thing you have me," I smiled and scooted over to his suitcase.

I got his clothes and shoes out, folding them for him and letting him put them in his suitcase.

He let out a sigh when we finished and hugged me, pulling me back with him to the floor.

I giggled. 

"Thank you for helping" He smiled, leaning up and kissing me.

I nodded, kissing his nose before getting off of him and pulling him with me.

We got dressed in our pajamas and crawled in bed.

"I love you," he whispered in the ear.

I turned toward him and kissed him goodnight. "I love you too."