Status: completed

Seemed So Far

Liquid Confidence

The first show was in Arizona and we got there at five thirty. All Time Low was headlining the tour and they invited The Maine to come along with them as well as Mayday Parade. I was excited, I was going to see them live even though I've seen them live but not from side stage.

I walked into the venue with the guys and Garrett held my hand. He told me that there was going to be a party on All Time Lows bus after we got to the next city and that we would probably go to a local bar since they liked to drink too.

I watched Garrett in soundcheck from the floor and he gave me funny faces. After they finished with soundcheck, all the guys started playing tag and I was currently running away from Garrett, down several hallways throughout the venue.

I hid behind a wall and waited for Garrett to turn the corner.

"Boo!" I yelled when I saw him.

"Jesus Christ," he laughed.

I was laughing so hard, that I was sure I peed myself. He walked over to me and placed his hands on my arms as he brought my face to his. I giggled against him and he pulled away and led me back to the stage.

They were starting any minute now  and I peeked out at the crowd. It was packed from wall to wall, I was amazed. Hopefully they would all be here for The Maine and Mayday Parade and not just All Time Low. 

The boys huddled up and chanted, 'We like to party.' I laughed and watched them. The crowd was cheering and the boys were going on first. Jared squeezed my shoulder, John hugged me, Pat picked me up and spun me, Kennedy smiled at me and kissed my cheek and Garrett picked me up and kissed me. I ruffled his hair and pushed him out on stage.

"Hey guys, we're The Maine and we're really psyched to be out on tour again! Thank you all so much for coming! This song is called Right Girl." John spoke into the microphone.

I smiled and sang along. I watched Garrett occasionally and gave him a cheeky smile and a thumbs up when he looked at me. I was out of the way so the crowd couldn't see me and I kinda wanted to keep it that way. It's not that I didn't like their fans, it was that they can say pretty mean things. I saw it with All Time Low and the fans hated when Alex and his now ex, Lisa, we're dating. But now that they were broken up, they loved her. It was ridiculous. They shouldn't have said anything about them, it was Alex's private life. They shouldn't have a say in it.

My smile grew bigger when John grabbed his acoustic guitar and played Into Your Arms. I smiled again when they played Inside of You and they ended with Color.

They came off stage and I handed them waters and towels. Garrett smiled big at me and I kissed him.

"You did great."

"Thanks," he smiled.

We walked into the dressing room so they could cool down a bit. They wanted to watch Mayday and they knew I wanted to.

The venue had a shower in it and the boys showered quick before we went side stage and watched Mayday play.

Garrett held my hand and I squealed when they played Miserable At Best. 

I sang along and looked up at Garrett who was looking at me with a smile on his face. I was still singing along and if you looked at us, it would look like I was singing to him. 

Mayday Parade played some of their songs from A Lesson In Romantics and Anywhere But Here. They did amazing and the crowd sounded great when they sang along.

Garrett was now behind me with his arms around my shoulders and I got butterflies in my stomach because I would be watching my saviors play from side stage. 

Then, it came. They stepped out from the other side of the stage and everyone screamed. I smiled, biting my lip. They started with Lost In Stereo and I sang to their songs, I smiled wider when Alex got an acoustic guitar and sang Remembering Sunday.

Then he started playing Therapy. I knew he would play it, everyone loved that song.

I closed my eyes and sang every word, this was my song. It was the song that many people out there loved and were saved from.

I felt Garrett wipe my cheek and I laughed, I didn't even know I was crying. I mean, the song was beautiful it's self but when it was live it was a completely different story. 

They finished up with Dear Maria, like they always did.

The whole time, I wanted to run out on stage and hug all of them. Jack was hilarious with his dick jokes and I wanted to take him home and cuddle with him. He was so cute. Like a baby cute. The person who was cute, was the blue-eyed boy that was standing behind me. 

I turned around to him and hugged him tight. "I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you," I squealed.

He chuckled and squeezed my waist. "I love you too Marin."

I smiled and kissed him when I pulled away. He let me go and I wiped under my eyes.

"C'mon. We have a signing outside," Kennedy came up to us. I linked arms with him and walked with him in front of the guys. I turned around to Garrett and gave him a smile. He gave me a crooked smile and I turned back around, walking with Kennedy through the venue.

"Give me a piggy back ride," I poked him.

"Why?" He chuckled.

"Because I'm your best friend and I don't want to walk"

He laughed and stopped in front of me and bent down. I hopped on his back and he wrapped his arms under my legs and continued walking out of the venue.

He pushed a door open slowly and I felt a light wind hit my face. He opened it more and I heard screams. He laughed and walked outside, earning laughs from the fans because of me. I did earn glares from a group of girls.

The group of girls walked up to Kennedy and they looked absolutely ridiculous. They had these tight shirts on and really short shorts. Like really short. They were tight too, and their ass cheeks were practically out. I scoffed silently at them.

"Hey Kennedy," one of them said.

"Who's that?" Another girl pointed to me.

"Oh, this is my friend." I was glad he didn't use my name because they would mostly likely start a shit faced rumor and become a problem.

"Isn't she that girl that was with Garrett on Twitter?" 

"What's her name?" I became frustrated and got off of Kennedy's back. I stuck my hand out. 

"Marin," she looked at my hand and gave it a dirty look. "Any more questions that you would like to ask Kennedy? Maybe my date of birth or my blood type?" I heard Kennedy chuckle behind me and I took my hand away, turning around and patting his chest. "See you later." I walked away and I could feel the group of girls' eyes burning a hole threw my head.

I walked over to John and Jared and the girls smiled at me. "Hi!" One said excitedly. I laughed, she was adorable. "Hello," I smiled.

Now, she was dressed respectively. She had on a band tee from the merch table and shorts that weren't practically showing her vagina.

Another girl turned to me and smiled, "What's your name?"

I stuck my hand out, "Marin. And you?"

"Ali," she shook my hand. John and Jared would look over when they weren't signing anything. "Are you gonna be on tour with the guys this month? Hey, weren't you that girl in Garrett's picture on Twitter?"

I nodded, answering both questions, "I am."

"Marin!" I turned around and smiled at Pat, who was running over to me. More like skipping. I laughed when he hugged me. He turned to the girls, "I see you guys met my best friend Marin!"

The girls nodded and just stared at him. 

"C-Can you take a picture of us?" Ali asked me.

I took her camera, "Sure." I snapped the picture of Pat and Ali smiling next to each other and handed her back the camera.

"Thank you so much!" She squealed. I laughed and patted her head. 

"Anytime." I nodded. She hugged me and Pat and I walked over to John and Jared.

I looked around while the boys took pictures and signed things. My eyebrows came together and I turned to John.

"Where Garrett?" I whispered.

"Right there," John pointed and I heard screams. I turned around and saw Garrett walking out of the venue and being surrounded by the fans and I smiled. 

I walked on the bus thirty minutes later and laid down on the couch, closing my eyes. I heard the door open and close and heard the guys come on and go into the back lounge. The bus started up and I felt a body press against mine and I opened my eyes and came face to face with Garrett. 

"Hey," I smiled.

He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. 

"Did you like the show?"

"I loved it. Thank you for inviting me." I rubbed his biceps.

He smiled and leaned down again, catching my lips on his. I dug my nails lightly into his arms and his tongue trailed over my bottom lip. I parted my lips slightly and felt his tongue against mine. 

We flipped over five minutes later and I straddled his waist with my hands on either side of his face. He had his on my hips and dug his fingers in. I smiled and trailed my hands down, leaving them on his chest. I tugged at his lip and he let out a soft moan. I giggled against him and pulled away. 

"Nooo," he whined. 

"Garrett, we're on a bus. With other people."

"Sooo?" I giggled.

"I'd rather scream your name as loud as I want."

He laughed and I brought my lips down to his before crawling off of him and getting a drink. I walked with him into the back lounge and sat down with the guys, watching them play video games.

"When are we supposed to get to the next city?" I asked.

"About ten minutes," Jared said.
♠ ♠ ♠
I FINISHED IT. if you care.