Status: completed

Seemed So Far

Turning Page

We got back to the hotel at one and the rest of the guys went to All Time Lows room. Garrett wanted to go but I dragged him to our hotel room and into our bedroom. I was going to give him what he deserve. 

"I can't believe you told Alex." I said when I shut our bedroom door. 

"I thought you wanted him to know?" He was confused.

I laughed and walked over to him, pushing him on the bed. 

"I didn't mean that in a bad way, silly." I smiled while I crawled on top of him. 

He cocked an eyebrow and I shook my head, leaning down and catching his lips on mine. He smiled and brought his hands up to my waist, playing with my shirt. He put his hands under it and I leaned away so he could take it off. He leaned up so I was sitting in his lap and slowly took my shirt off, dropping it on the ground. My hands went to his hair, pulling at it while he found my lips. He leaned his head back while I kneeled on my knees. He bit my lip and I moaned into his mouth. He smiled as I dragged my tongue across his lip and he granted me access, I explored his mouth while he leaned back laying on the bed again. He grabbed under my thighs and rolled over on top of me. I trailed my hands under his shirt and dragged my nails along his stomach and I felt him get goosebumps. I smiled against him and he raised his arms for me to take his shirt off. I threw it in front of the bathroom door and pulled him back into me. I rolled him over so I was back on top and unbuttoned his pants, pulling them down and letting him kick them off. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and fought with mine. He rolled me back over and undid my shorts. I squirmed out of them and kicked them to the ground. Garrett separated his mouth from mine and I breathed out. I gasped when he kissed my neck and down to my collarbone. He sucked on it and I ran my nails up his arms. I threw my head back so he had more room.

He moved his hands behind my back and unclasped my bra, throwing it off to the side. I pulled on his hair and massaged it and kept repeating it over and over. He sucked one last time on my collarbone and earned a moan from me and kissed his way back up my neck and caught my lips. I could already fell a hickey forming. He kissed down my neck again and made me shiver when he kissed just below my belly button. He played with my underwear and I groaned. He laughed and I got goosebumps when he breathed on me. I swallowed as he pulled them off. I was shaking and I needed him.

He kissed back up to my lips and I felt his hands rubbing light circles into my inner thighs. He was working me up and I almost hissed at him when he moved his hands higher. He kissed me harder and pushed his tongue back into my mouth.

My heart was pounding and I was sure that he could feel it. I breathed out when he separated from me. 

"Ready?" He whispered, out of breath.

I nodded and waited. He kissed me to distract me and I felt him put a finger in me. I gasped into his mouth and I felt another inside me. I moaned and tugged at his lip. He kept up a pace and soon pulled them out. I played with the waistband of his boxer briefs and he groaned. I smiled and pulled them down. He kissed me harder and I felt his member against my thigh. I parted from Garrett and got off the bed and searched for his pants and found them at the end of the bed. I reached into his pocket and grabbed what I needed. I crawled back onto the bed and he went to hover back over me. I tore open the packet and he took it from me, slipping it on. He rested his arms on either side of me and I wrapped my legs around his waist to tell him I was ready. He pushed inside me and I screamed out in pleasure. 

I arched my back off the bed and moved my hips up so he could get more access. He kept up a pace, pulling out slow and pushing in fast. I watched his face as he concentrated. He had sweat gathering on his forehead and he was biting his lip.

"Garrett," I whimpered. I was almost there. 

He pushed a couple more times and I clawed his back. 

"Garrett!" I screamed out when I was there.

He kept pushing and I could tell he was almost there. His eyebrows were pushed together.

"M-Marin," he pushed one last time before he was there and he collapsed on top of me. He breathed out his hot breath across my chest. I was playing with his hair until he lifted himself up and looked at me. I smiled as I pushed his hair of his sweaty forehead. I pulled his face to mine and kissed him. 

We got under the covers and he laid back down on my chest.

I heard the hotel door open and the guys walk in closing it behind them and walking into their rooms.

I fell asleep when everything went silent.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm posting the rest of the story tonight because i'm starting a new one tomorrow i think and i want to get this one out of the eu before school starts on wednesday