Status: completed

Seemed So Far

Down

"Marin please call me."

"Marin, sweetie, please call me. I need to explain to you." Yeah, explain to me how you cheated.

I was sitting in the front room of the All Time Low bus. The show was about to start in an hour and I was checking my voicemails after two days.

"Hey, it's Kennedy. I'm worried about you. Garrett won't talk to any of us. He's just laying in his bed." I closed my eyes at the sound of his name. "Talk to me when you're ready, okay? Hopefully that'll be soon." I smiled at his voice. I missed Kennedy, I missed my best friend. 

I hadn't talked to anyone except Alex. He was the only one I could talk to right now. I told Alex to not let anyone from The Maine on the bus. I didn't want to talk to any of them. I felt bad for shutting Kennedy out though.

"I miss you. I.. I just want to see you. Please call me back." He sighed. 

I locked my phone and laid my head on the window. I watched the fans gather outside of the venue.

My phone vibrated next to me. 

Please Garrett texted.

I missed him too. I missed having someone there for me like Garrett was. But he cheated and he didn't even tell me. He could've told me instead of having me find out and make me feel like complete shit. I still loved him and a part of me thought that I always would. Right now, I didn't want to. 

I picked up my phone and dialed his number.

"Hello?"

"Hey Kenny." I smiled.

"Marin! Oh thank god. I'm so glad you called." He breathed.

I laughed. "Miss you too."

"I do miss you."

A silence came between us but he broke it a few minutes later.

"Can I talk to you? So you can tell me what happened?"

I thought about it. I did want to see him. I nodded, even though he couldn't see me. "I do need to come get more clothes. I'll be over in a couple minutes."

"Okay, see you soon"

I hung up and got up from the couch. I went into the bathroom, brushing my teeth and brushing my hair. I looked like complete shit but I didn't want Kennedy to see that. I wiped under my eyes and splashed my face with some water.

I grabbed my bag with my clothes in it and strapped it over my shoulders. 

"I'm going over to get more clothes and to talk to Kennedy." I told Alex.

He nodded and I walked out, grabbing my phone on the way. 

I stepped down the last step and shut the door behind me. I walked around the front of the bus and toward the black and white one. I breathed out before opening the door and closing it behind me, walking up the steps.

"Kenny?" I called out.

I walked further into the front room and didn't find anyone. I saw a curtain open from one of the bunks and saw the blue-eyed boy step out. He looked at me and I swallowed, turning around and walking down the steps. I saw Kennedy and John on the other side, locking the door.

I pounded on the door, "Kennedy, open the fucking door right now! What the fuck Kennedy? Kennedy!" I yelled when he walked  away with John. My mouth hung open. 

I heard him clear his throat from behind me and I froze. Kennedy fucking trapped me on the bus with him. He was in deep shit.

"I told him to do that," he said. I turned around and crossed my arms.

"Why? So you can tell me how you cheated on me?"

"I didn't cheat on you," he whispered.

I looked at him. He walked away into the front room.

"No, Garrett. Don't walk away, tell me how good she was." I yelled at him.

I walked up the steps and followed him. I saw him shake his head.

"Don't fucking shake your head at me, Garrett. You don't know what I've been threw for the past couple of da-"

"Yes, I do! I was the same! I moped around and did nothing! I didn't even fucking eat anything! I laid in bed for the past three days! Don't tell me that I have no idea what you've been through because I've been through the same fucking thing."

My mouth hung open. I can't believe he just said that to me. I swore I saw his eyes water.

He turned around and picked up his computer. I looked at him when he turned around and down to his computer. 

I gritted my teeth at the picture of him kissing the girl.

"I didn't cheat on you." He switched tabs to Twitter and I saw the same picture under a tweet. "It's Rachael and me from last year." He put his computer down on the table and I stared at it, the picture was under her name on Twitter.

"The fans are just trying to tear us apart. They did it to Alex and his old girlfriend Lisa." I looked at him.

I was so fucking stupid. I let the fans tear us apart like Alex and Lisa. I should've went to him first and asked him about it. I was the most retarded person ever.

I walked over to Garrett and smashed my face into his. I felt his hands go to my hair and I wrapped my arms around his waist and I arched my back into him. He pulled away and I hugged him tight.

"I'm so sorry Garrett. I'm so sorry I let the fans get between us. I'm the stupidest person ever and I should've come to you first when I same the picture. I'm so so so so sorry and I hope you forgive me because I still love you and I always will." I breathed into his chest and he brought his hands to my face and pulled me up to his lips. I stood on my tippy toes and wrapped my arm around his neck. 

"I'm so sorry," I said. He put his forehead against mine and I looked up at him.

"I forgive you, just talk to me next time please."

"I will." I nodded. He smiled down at me and leaned down, kissing me again. I smiled against him and I jumped up, him catching me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled away, putting my forehead against his again. 

"I love you," he smiled. "So much."

"I love you too, Gar." I hugged him tight.
♠ ♠ ♠
FAVORITE ALRIGHT