Status: completed

Seemed So Far

I Miss You

"Do you want to say anything Gar Bear?" John spoke into the mic.

"I actually do," Garrett laughed. He looked over at me on side stage and my eyebrows came together. I stood next to Alex and he smiled down at me. I looked back at Garrett and he spoke.

"A couple days ago, the greatest thing that's happened to me in a long time left me. I know that some of you were happy with that but I wasn't and I was hurt. All I wanted to say is that some of you shouldn't try to get into a musicians private life because there's a reason why it's there private life and they don't want to lose anyone because of a fan that hates a person in their life."

I smiled and the crowd clapped. Garrett laughed stepped away from his mic. 

"This next song is called I Wanna Love You."

I hugged Garrett's sweaty body and kissed his cheek when he came off stage.

I waited for him in the front room to come out of the shower. I was on his computer and I scrolled through his iTunes. I smiled and played I Miss You by Blink-182 when Garrett came out of the hallway and sat next to me.

I turned towards him and brushed my nose against his.

"Why are you so close to my face right now?" I giggled.

"Cause I missed you," he brought his lips to mine and I slipped down on the couch so I was laying down with him on top of me. I giggled again when he nibbled on my lip.

"I missed you too." I smiled when we separated.

He sat up and brought me with him. He closed his computer behind me and picked me up by my thighs. 

"What are you doing?" I laughed, holding onto him.

He crashed his lips into mine after he laid me in his bunk. He pulled the curtain and I knew excatly what he was doing. 

"Garret, no." I pulled away, propping up on my elbows.

"I can be quiet, I promise." He pouted his lip out and gave me puppy dog eyes.

I groaned and pulled his face to mine. I did need him close too.

I granted him access when he trailed his tongue across my bottom lip and he attacked my tongue. I giggled and let him pull my shirt off. He pulled his off and put it at the end of the bunk. A fire started when his bare chest touched mine and I arched my back off the bed. I dragged my nails up his back, earning a moan from him. I felt him fumble with the bottom of my shorts and I helped him take them off with my underwear to. He gave me a surprised look and I just shrugged, attaching his lips to mine again. I undid his belt and pulled down his pant with his boxers. He was very excited. I giggled and he grabbed a condom out of his pocket, slipping it on. He put his mouth on mine again and I gasped into him as he pushed inside me.

He moved his lips down my neck and sucked on it, licking over the fast forming hickey. He did it again and again before moving to my collarbone and sucking on it, long and hard. I pulled at his hair and shivered when he moaned against me.

He licked over my collarbone and caught my lips again. He slammed into me and I came, digging my finger into his back. He smiled against me and soon his thrusts became sloppier and he came a few moments later. He collapsed on top of me and I breathed out, but kept it quiet. 

"I love you," I whispered, running my finger through his hair.

He leaned up and kissed up my neck to my lips and pulled away. "I love you more," he smiled.

I felt asleep with a smile on my face.