Status: completed

Seemed So Far

If You Wanted a Song Written About You, All You Had to Do Was Ask

It was last day of tour and we were in Baltimore. It was All Time Lows hometown and they were excited to be back home. We were staying the day tomorrow to hang out with them cause they asked us to and they didn't want to say goodbye to me yet. They really grew a liking to me and I loved that. We were staying in a hotel, a block away from the venue.

We were in Tallahassee last week and I got to met Derek's daughter, Grey. She was absolutely beautiful and she couldn't let go of me when she had to leave. I thought it was adorable how Derek brought her out on stage and sang a song to her. 

Mayday Parade stayed in Tallahassee and we said our goodbyes but I said 'see you later' since I hated goodbyes.

The Maine just came off stage and they had huge smiles on their faces. I handed them drinks when we got to the dressing room and sat down with Garrett's head in my lap.

I was playing his hair while he closed his eyes. 

"Is Garrett sleeping?" Jared asked.

"No," he answered. I laughed and he opened his opens and got up, taking my hand.

"Where are we going?" I asked when he led me out of the dressing room.

"Side stage." He said over his shoulder.

We got to side stage and Alex just finished playing Remembering Sunday. He smiled and at the crowd and spoke into the microphone.

"I know that this next song means a lot to many of you guys and I'm so glad that our songs actually save people's lives. I want to dedicate this song to my friend. They've been through a shit ton and they didn't deserve any of it." He looked around at side stage and caught my eyes, giving me a smile. "This is Therapy and this is for you," he pointed at me. I smiled big and Garrett wrapped his arms around my shoulders, stepping behind me and kissing my head.

I gave Alex a hug when he got off stage after Dear Maria and he chuckled against me.

"Thank you," I smiled.

"Anytime," he set me down and kissed my forehead then patted Garrett's back. I turned around to Garrett and kissed him. 

"Thank you for taking me on tour," I hugged him.

"Welcome, love." He kissed my cheek. 

We walked back to the bus before driving to the hotel and going into our hotel room. This time we had separate rooms from the guys. 

I smiled at him before locking the door and being carried into the bedroom and set down on the bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
i don't even give a shit about typos right now