Status: completed

Seemed So Far

Some Days

It been a year since I went on tour with my best friends. It's been a year since I met them. It's been a year since I met Garrett. It's been a year since I fell in love with him.

I never once in my life regretted moving to Arizona. It was great and I loved it here. I loved the sun, the heat. My best friends. My boyfriend. 

Well.

Actually husband.

Yeah, we got married in the fall. He proposed when we flew to New York to see my dad four months before we got married. I was the happiest girl alive.

My dad was there to walk me down the aisle. My best friends stood at my husbands side. My sisters stood across from them. My baby boy, Cade, was the ring barrier. 

And my beautiful little girl was my flower girl. 

My little girl. Our little girl. She had her fathers eyes. The blue eyes that I fell in love with when I first met him.

She was beautiful in her little dress. I have birth to her on August twelfth. My dads birthday. 

She loved her aunts and her uncles, especially her Uncle Pat.

But she loved her parents more. She loved daddy's bass and she loved mommy's hair.

We we're on the plane, headed to the UK. I smiled at Garrett sleeping with her in his arms and I laid my hand on my bulging stomach.

Life was full of surprises.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END. alright, so whoever read this, thank you. i'll probably update regularly on my new story like i did on this one if i don't have school things to do

gracias