Status: completed

Seemed So Far

Remembering Sunday

I woke up on the other side of my bed, by the wall. I sat up and moved to the other side and got out of bed. I checked my clock to see that it was almost twelve. Some days I slept in really late, but most days I woke up early. 

I went over to my mirror on my dresser and saw that my messy bun was now a messy ponytail and there was mascara under my eyes. Rough night I guess. I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower then got dressed in gray shorts from Hot Topic and a Sleeping With Sirens t-shirt. I decided to let my hair naturally dry and not put on any mascara.

I heard my phone vibrate from my bedside table and grabbed it, seeing that I had 4 text messages. All from Kennedy. 

Hey come over, the guys are here

Answer meeeeee :(

Wake up woman! I chuckled at that one.

Pat is coming over to knock your door down

Just then I heard pounding on the door and Pat repeatedly ringing the door bell. I chuckled and went downstairs, answering the door. 

"Why are you ignoring us?!" I laughed when he hugged me and saw the rest of the guys walking over, Kennedy laughing.

"I'm sorry, I just woke up a couple minutes ago"

"Oh," he let me go and walked in, sitting on the couch and turning on the tv. I just looked at him and laughed.

I felt another body against mine, seeing that it was Kennedy. 

"Why didn't you answer my texts?"

"I just woke up," I smiled. He shook his head and walked in, Jared and John following, saying hi to me. Garrett smiled wide at me and gave me a hug. I hugged him back and he closed the door behind him.

"Morning, sleepyhead" he chuckled.

"Actually afternoon," I smiled back.

He kissed my cheek and went into the living room with the rest of the guys. My cheek started tingling where he kissed.

"I'm surprised Pat isn't whining right now," I said to them.

"So are we," Jared smiled.

I laughed and walked into the kitchen, getting them drinks. Kennedy walked in and smiled.

"I bet your happy now that I gave Gar your number." 

"You should've asked me first," I poked him.

He poked me back, "He asked for it"

"Really?"

"Yeah, we all think he likes you," he whispered.

I blushed and looked down at my feet. Did Garrett really like me?

"Do you like him?"

"I don't know, I think I do," I started playing with the drink in my hand.

"That's good if you like him. He needs someone to make him happy after his last relationship."

I looked up, "What happened?"

He shook his head, "I'd rather have him tell you." He grabbed three drinks and walked out. I followed him with the others and handed them out. 

"Do you have an xbox?" Pat asked.

I nodded, "Under the tv." 

Pat smiled and got up to put a game in. Jared and Kennedy joined him in the game. I sat in the arm chair watching like John and Garrett were. Although, I could feel Garrett's eyes on me and I wasn't entirely uncomfortable. 

Pat started yelling about Jared cheating and I just shook my head, smiling. I took my phone out and went on instagram then took a picture of the boys. I smiled and typed in the caption: Jared cheated. I posted the picture and locked my phone.

"Are we just going to do this all day? Sit here and fight? Let's just play Fifa." John sighed.

"Ever played Fifa, Marin?" Jared asked. They turned towards me. 

I nodded.

"Grab a controller," Jared smiled.

I grabbed one off the coffee table and we started playing. I'm pretty good at Fifa, if you ask me.

"GOAL!" I shouted, throwing my arms up.

"God dammit!" Pat pouted. I laughed, nudging him with my foot.

"It's okay Patty, maybe next time." I winked. I set the controller down, got up and stretched. 

I walked into the kitchen, noticing that I hadn't eaten yet. I opened the pantry and found nothing for lunch. I sighed and shut the pantry, going back into the living room and grabbing my keys. 

"Where ya goin'?" John asked.

"I need to go get groceries, I have nothing in this house." 

"Can I come?" They turned toward Garrett and we locked eyes. 

I nodded, "Sure."

With that, he got up. We headed out but I turned back around.

"Don't burn the house down." I pointed at them.

"Just go," John smiled.

"Have fun," Kennedy winked with a smile.

"I hate you." I laughed, walking out to the car with Garrett.
♠ ♠ ♠
i literally wrote like 15 chapters this weekend.