Status: completed

Seemed So Far

Into Your Arms

We arrived and started walking down the aisles, searching for things that I needed. I grabbed chicken to make chicken sandwiches. We got a bunch of things like, more cereal, drinks, snacks, burgers, etc. We were walking down one aisle when I saw it. Dinosaur Eggs.

"Oh my God, is that Dinosaur Eggs?" I jumped, running over and grabbing the box.

"What are Dinosaur Eggs?"

"The best fucking oatmeal on the planet," I showed him the box and he chuckled. 

"You're so weird" he smiled. "But it's cute."

I blushed, "Thanks. I'm so making you this when we get back. You'll love it"

He laughed and we continued shopping. We got ice cream and other things that the guys liked. We also got mac and cheese for Garrett because he loved it.

"I'm gonna be over at your house all the time now." He laughed.

"Oh really?" 

"Oh yes." I shook my head, smiling. He was so cute with his mac and cheese.

We got to the checkout and started putting our things out. When the girl finished, I took out my wallet but Garrett stopped me.

"I got this." He smiled.

"Garret, no. It's like 100 bucks"

"Yeah, but you got me a lot of mac & cheese. Just let me pay, please?" He looked at me and started using puppy dog eyes. His puppy dog eyes had me melting. He was so adorable.

"Ugh, fine." I sighed. He payed and hugged me tight.

We got all our bags in the car a few minutes later and drove back to my house. We arrived and started bringing in the groceries.

"Get your asses outside and use your muscles to help carry in shit," I said, walking into the kitchen.

I stayed in the kitchen and began unloading the groceries into the fridge and pantry. They all carried in the bags and Garrett stayed in the kitchen to help unload things.

When we finished, I got out the oatmeal and two bowls. 

"You're actually making that?" Garrett asked.

"Of course I am. I told you I would"

"I thought you were kidding."

I looked at him. "I do not joke about my oatmeal." I poked him and he laughed, kissing my cheek.

I put the oatmeal in the microwave and waited two minutes. I got the milk out because the oatmeal tasted better with a little milk in it and it cooled it down.

I handed him his bowl and we sat down at the small island.

I watched him take his first bite because I wanted to see his reaction.

He looked over at me, "This is delicious."

I hugged him, "I knew you would like it!" 

He laughed and we continued to eat our lunch. Or early dinner, seeing that it was four.

When we finished up, I put the dishes in the sink and began washing them. 

"Let me do them," Garrett said.

"No, you already payed for groceries." I smiled.

He sighed, "Fine, but I'm doing them next time."

"Whatever you say Gar." I laughed.

When I finished, we went back out into the living room and watched the guys play video games for four and a half hours. I mostly played on my phone and texted Garrett, even though we were in the same room. 

John got up, "Well today was fun, thanks for letting us hang out here Marin." He walked over to me and gave me a hug. 

"You guys are welcome here anytime," I smiled.

The rest of the guys got up, saying they had to leave. I hugged Pat tight and kissed him on the cheek. Kennedy was next and he said he'd talk to me later. Garret was last and he kissed my cheek.

"I had fun today." He smiled.

"Me too." I was blushing again.

"I'll text you." I nodded and he kissed my forehead.

I closed the door behind him and turned off all the lights and locking the door. 

I walked upstairs and grabbed my laptop, opening up the internet and sat on my bed.

It loaded up and I typed in Youtube. Once on Youtube, I typed in The Maine. The first video to come up was Everything I Ask For. It was a good song, John looked like he had more of a mullet. I laughed when he started strutting down the runway.

After that video, I went back and saw another one called: Into Your Arms Acoustic. I immediately clicked it, because it was acoustic and one of my favorite songs by them. I listened to it and opened up iTunes. Searching for the album Into Your Arms was on and found it and bought it. I waited for it to finish, idly playing with my phone. My phone vibrated. New Text Message

Won't be able to hang out for a couple days, photoshoots and band stuff Kennedy said.

Aww): What am I gonna do without guys?

We'll miss you too. Especially Gar Bear ;)

Shut up'

You guys are to cute. Has he texted you?

Not yet

I'm sure he will. I gotta go, busy day tomorrow I'll talk to you later

Talk to you later

I locked my phone and hooked it up to my computer then began to sync it. When it finished, I closed my computer and shoved it aside. I got up and changed into pajama shorts and a tank top. I crawled under the covers and began closing my eyes when I felt my phone vibrate. I grabbed it and unlocked it.

Goodnight(:

I smiled and texted him back.

Night Gar

With that, I put it back down and closed my eyes with a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm at a diner right now, they have wifi(: