Status: completed

Seemed So Far

Do It Now, Remember It Later

I woke up to an empty bed. I knew he was going to leave. And he even said that he wouldn't do that to me. Nice Garrett, real nice. Asshole. I grabbed my phone to see I had a new text from Kennedy. 

Why is Garrett's car in your driveway

Stalker much? Kidding(: He slept over I sent. I put my phone down again and laid in bed. If Kennedy just asked me that then maybe he didn't leave. I take that asshole comment back then.

Just then, the bathroom door opened and Garrett stepped out. I smiled to myself and sat up. He looked over at me and smiled, walking over. God, he was still shirtless. 

"Morning"

"Good morning." I sighed.

He reached the bed and hugged me, kissing my cheek while pulling away. 

"Did I tell you that you look really cute when you sleep?" He kissed my nose and I smiled.

"I believe you did."

I got up and grabbed my phone, walking downstairs with him behind me.

"What's for breakfast?" He asked.

"Um, oatmeal or eggs?"

His eyes were wide, "Oatmeal please"

"I got you hooked, didn't I?" I laughed. I got out two bowls and the box. 

"Yeah you did." He opened the fridge and got out orange juice. 

I poured the oatmeal into the bowls while he got out two glasses and poured the orange juice. I put the bowls in the microwave and waited. He handed me the glass and I took a drink. The microwave beeped and I got out the milk and and poured a little in then carried the bowls to the island and sat down next to Garrett. 

"Thank you," he smiled, kissing my cheek.

I nodded, enjoying my oatmeal to much to speak.

I finished off my last bite with orange juice and Garrett took my bowl over to the sink. Sometimes he was just to sweet. I felt even better knowing that he actually kept his word and didn't leave me this morning. I checked my phone again and had a new message.

Oooo. Yeah, he definitely likes you

Really? I smiled.

I got a text back almost immediately.

He never sleeps over at a girls house unless it's his girlfriend or someone he likes

I smiled. Oh my God, he really did like me. I looked up at him just in time to see him turning around to face me. 

"Who ya talking too?" He smiled.

"Kenny."

He walked over, "Ooo about what?"

"You." If we both liked each other, then I was going to be honest with him and I didn't like lying either.

He smiled even bigger, "Really?"

I nodded. He kissed my cheek and hugged me. 

"So what are the plans for today?" He asked, arms still around me.

"Um, we could go to the park? With the guys?"

He smiled and kissed my forehead. "Sounds like a plan. But I have to go to my house to get some new clothes."

I nodded. "Alright."

He went back upstairs and changed then left saying he would be back in an hour. I called Kennedy to kill some time.

After the second ring, he answered. "Hello?"

"Hey Kenny"

"Hey, what's up?"

"We're going to the park today, so I need you to call the rest of the guys for me."

"Why me?"

"Cause you're my best friend and I love you"

He chuckled, "Alright, I'll do that."

"Thank you"

"How was your night with Gar Bear?"

"Good." Even just talking about him made me blush.

"What'd you guys do?" I could hear a smile in his voice.

"Uh, I made him dinner and we watched a movie. Then I started falling asleep and I refused to let him leave... Then he slept over"

"You didn't do anything, did you?"

"Nope." I said, popping the 'p'

"He's not like that anyway"

"Mhm"

"Alright, well let me call the guys and I'll talk to you later."

"Talk to you later Kenny." With that, I hung up. Being drowned in the silence. I decided to get up and change. I got dressed in red shorts and a shirt with cut off sleeves that said 'DRUGS' on it with a slash over it. I grabbed my gray vans and slipped them on. I went in the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth. After I was done, I heard a knock at the door and went downstairs and see Garrett. 

"Hey" I smiled. He gave me a hug. God I love his hugs.

"I called Kenny and he said he would ask the guys."

Garrett nodded. "You look pretty," he smiled.

I felt butterflies explode in my stomach. He just complimented me. And I still haven't said anything. Snap out of it Marin.

"T-Thanks" I stuttered. Genius. He laughed and kissed my cheek.

Enough with kissing my cheek Garrett. Stop fucking torturing me. I just wanted to grab his cute little face and smash his perfect lips into mine. 

I wasn't that bold.

My phone buzzed in my back pocket and I took it out, reading the text message. 

"Kenny said to come to his house."

Garrett nodded and we left for Kennedy's house.