‹ Prequel: Shameless
Status: The last in the Molly series. For now.

Vegas

Chapter 1:

Jack was on tour. He was always on tour. I missed him so much. Most people would be worried, but why should I? I trust Jack, and I've always got my brother with him, ready to kick ass if anything happened. Still, I don't know. Being at college, and having to study and work all the time, blending with him touring and recording all the time, well, that makes nearly 0% time for us together. And believe me, we want to be together.
I sat in my dorm room, staring up at the ceiling. He was supposed to video call soon. I just really hope we didn't wake my roommate. I heard the ding from my laptop and grabbed it, sitting up and turning on the call.
"Hey." He smiled, still groggy.
I smiled back. "How's tour?"
"Great. Lot's of screaming fans and blasting music, booze everywhere. You should join us!"
I shook my head. "Too much studying and classes and exams."
He sighed. "Well, you better come out to the show we have near you."
I smiled and nodded. "Of course. You'll see me front row."
"Nope, backstage!"
Oh yeah. I forgot about that. "Alright, backstage. I'm used to being in the crowd still."
He laughed. "So am I."
We talked for an hour before Alex yelled at him from the background that they had to catch a plane and we quickly said our good-byes, which he kissed the screen and I shook my head and closed the laptop laughing. It was hard, but we were trying.
***
A week later, the guys had flew in three days early, to prep for the show and to hang out. I opened my door to a screaming Jack.
"There's my lovely lady!" He screamed and engulfed me into a hug, kissing my head repeatedly.
We got a pillow thrown at us and I turned around to see Rebecca, my roommate, sitting up in her bed with baggy eyes.
"Go fuck somewhere else." She groaned and flopped back down into the bed.
I laughed and looked up at Jack, who was wiggling his eyebrows. "Fucking sounds like a great idea. To the tour bus!" He grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the room, closing the door behind me. We walked down to the ground floor and out the front of the campus where the giant bus was parked, Alex leaning against it talking to Matt.
"There she is!" Alex yelled as he walked up to me and hugged me.
"So, no band sluts today?" I laughed.
He shook his head. "Just Tay."
They officially got together after graduation, and it's been two years since, they still held strong. Tay and her band, Jordan, Mike, Cameron and Rob, they followed All Time Low to every show, handing out their demos for free at the venue. Once again the guys were touring with Hey Monday, Cassadee and Rian inseparable.
***
Everyone cramped into the bus, the crew, the band, family and friends. It was warm and sweaty, but nice.
"Hey, Molly, I figure this is the last time I'm gonna see you in awhile." Jack randomly stood up, pulling me up with him. "So, I bought this, and I wanna ask you something."
He had a fucking ring in his hands. Did he really ju-"Marry me?"
The bus exploded with yells of 'yes' and I glanced over at Zack, holding hands with his new girlfriend Sandy. He nodded at me, and I turned back to Jack, and slapped him in the face.
"Of course I will you shit! Why do you even have to ask!"