‹ Prequel: Shameless
Status: The last in the Molly series. For now.

Vegas

Chapter 10:

Jack and Alex came over after they finished picking out their suits. Tay and I were seated on the couch drinking tea. I was still upset about the note I had recieved earlier.

“Hey Sweetie!” Jack greeted me, but frowned looking at my tear stained face. “What’s wrong?”

Tay handed him the crumpled piece of paper that lay on the coffee table. He looked at it and his face got dark.

“I’m gonna kill--” He started before Alex stopped him.

“No need. Just stay with Molly. That will be best. You will make Holly jealous and she may just lay off.” my brother explained. Jack nodded and sat down beside me. He wrapped his arm around me and held me close and kissed my head.

“Okay that’s gross! I’m leaving!” Alex laughed and he along with Tay left.

“I’ll see ya guys later!” I called after them.

“Yeah! I’ll text you!” Tay replied and the door closed behind them. It was just me and Jack left. My roommate, Rebecca was gone for the summer to visit her family.

“Let’s go out to some park or let’s go to Starbucks,” I looked at Jack.

“But I want my Molly time,” he pouted.

“You’ll get that later,” I winked as I got up to change out of my sweatpants.

“Are you 100% sure?” he asked.

“Yes! Now let’s go!” I pulled him up off the couch.

“Car or Walk?” Jack asked, getting his keys.

“Let’s walk,” I grabbed his hand as we left the apartment, me locking the door in the process.

We walked to the nearest Starbucks. We placed our order and waited at the counter for our drinks. I saw a couple of girls gaping at us.

“I think they want a picture you,” I whispered to Jack. One of the girls came up to Jack.

“Can we get a picture with you?” she asked Jack.

“Sure ya can!” he flashed them a smiled and posed for the picture. I stepped out of the frame. I didn’t want any fans to start saying I was an attention seeker.

“Wait! Can you be in the picture too?” the girl asked me. Me? Uhm... What? Aren’t you supposed to hate me for “stealing your man,”

“Sure...” I replied. I wasn’t sure at all. I smiled as one of the girl’s mom took the picture.

“It was awesome meeting you,” one of the other girls grinned.

“You too,” Jack smiled. By that time our drinks were ready. Taking them we walked hand in hand out the door.

“You think they’re gonna photoshop their faces over yours,” Jack joked. I nudged him.

"As long as they don't send me death threats and have plots to get me to go mental, I'm pretty sure even I'll enjoy their photoshopped faces on tumblr." I laughed.

"You're so cute," he wrapped an arm around me as we walked through the park.

"And you're adorable," I kissed his cheek.

It was getting dark and the last kids started to leave the playground. I looked at Jack. I'm pretty sure we both thought the same thing because we took off running towards the swings.

***

When we got home there was a note on the door mat. I leaned to pick it up but Jack beat me to it. He read it and shoved it in his pocket.

"what did it say?" I asked looking up at him as we walked through the doorway.

"it was to me this time," he muttered.

"but what's did it say?" I urged.

"she wrote she's gonna leak the photos she took of me when we were together if I don't break up with you and call off the wedding."

I looked at him. A goofy grin spread across his face.

"But fuck her and her photos! If Zack can have nudes on the Internet, so can I!" he laughed. Oh my god what have I gotten myself into?
♠ ♠ ♠
lol