‹ Prequel: Shameless
Status: The last in the Molly series. For now.

Vegas

Chapter 11:

"That's fuckin' gross dude, no one wants to see your hairy dick." Alex laughed, taking a sip of his coffee.

"Yeah, well you've already seen it. When they leak, you won't need to worry about any surprises." Jack pitched in.

"Am I the only one freaking out about this?" I tried not to yell.

The both looked at me. "Yes."

I shook my head. "What could we do though? If there was anything.."

Alex leaned in. "Call off the wedding."

Jack glared at him. "Nope."

Alex laughed. "I don't mean literally. Announce a break up, get it in the media and all. Still have the wedding, only tell people you 100% trust."

One of my brother's brilliant plans, come to life. Sounds perfect.

I nodded. "Could work."

***

July 14th.

Barakat and Gaskarth calling quits - on the engagement!

I smiled down at the article. It actually got out - and people believed it.

Now, I just had to wait for Holly to see it, and back down.

Knock knock knock.

Perfect.

I sat up and walked to the door, smudging my makeup to look like I've been crying, and pulled the best depressed face I could, opening the door slowly.

Holly stood there, an envelope in her hands.

"You did it, so these are yours." She handed them over, a hint of pity in her eyes.

I shook my head. "These...these should go to Jack."

She shoved them back to me. "No, you take them."

I took them out of her perfectly manicured hands and she spun away.

I closed the door and opened the envelope. There they were. Ugh, they weren't even good pictures. I pulled out my phone and called Jack.

"Hello?"

"I got them." I smiled.

***

July 18th. It's today. The not-so-secret wedding.

I slipped on my dress, a pale blue colour with gems embellished under the boobs, Tay curling my hair while Cassadee did my make-up.

"You ready?" Cass smiled

"Mostly."

"Don't worry!" Tay laughed.

"Trying not to."

Lisa poked her blonde head in and smiled. "Your limo is here princess."

I stood up and left my dorm, cautiously looking fro any signs of Holly. I got to the bottom and opened the doors, the tour bus right out front with Alex leaning against it in his tux.

"Here we go." He smiled, motioning for me to get in.

Here we go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bride outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/bride/set?id=58156257