‹ Prequel: Shameless
Status: The last in the Molly series. For now.

Vegas

Chapter 5:

"I'm so glad you came!" I was engulfed by Vic's arms.

Yes, that Vic. Believe it or not, we're great friends now.

"I had to come!"

Something flashed. Oh, no biggie, Vic was decently famous now, him and his old "crew" formed a band after grad called Pierce The Veil, still unsigned, but nation-wide popular.

"So, how's Barakat treating you?" He swung an arm around my shoulders.

"Better that you." I laughed.

"Don't do that, you know I still like you!" He groaned.

Yeah, he did. Openly admitted it too. Oh well. "I hate to friendzone you Vic, but uh.." I held up my hand and flashed him the ring.

He groaned. "Great!"

I shrugged. "You know you're still one of my closest friends!" I hugged him.

He laughed.

"Ey, stage in five!" Jaime yelled as he walked passed us.

Vic shrugged and took off, and I peeked out at them from sidestage.

***

"You and Vic?" Alex groaned through facetime.

"You're not Jack." I raised my eyebrows. "I'm 100% sure it said Jack on the caller ID."

He sighed and held up a picture.

"WHAT!?" I shrieked.

It was me. And Vic. Kissing.

But, we never?

"Why?" Alex demanded.

I started sobbing. "I didn't."

He shook his head. "Jack hasn't seen it yet. You need to tell him."

"Tell me what?" I heard Jack yell as he appeared in the background of the screen.

I shook my head. "Nothing." Click.

I'm not dealing with this anymore. Time to find out who this person is.

***

I spent hours tracking down the original pictures. That flash? It was someone getting a background image.

I found the picture of me easily, it was from the concert where Alex brought me out and Jack announced our engagement to the fans.

The one of Vic, I couldn't find for the life of me.

My Tumblr page was flooded with angry messages. It could be any one of these girls.

But who? And how'd they know so much about us?

Knock, knock, knock.

I ran to the door and whipped it open, sticking my head out the door, nobody. Another note.

'They slap you like a bitch, and you take it like a whore.'

Marians Trench lyrics. Wait, was this referring to the time me and Vic got into that fight..? No. nobody knew he kissed me except Zack. The bruise spoke for itself though.

Who the fuck was it?