‹ Prequel: Shameless
Status: The last in the Molly series. For now.

Vegas

Chapter 6

I was getting tired of all this drama. Constant tweets from the fans and tumblr messages. 

"why would you do this to me?" Jack called me as soon as he saw the photo that Alex showed me earlier. 

" I didn't do anything!" I yelled. Did he honesty think I would cheat on him? 

"I don't know who to believe," he muttered. 

"Jack look at me," I demanded. He looked up. I could tell he was hurt. "yes I did meet up with Vic because he invited me to see his show. BUT! We didn't do anything. He is one of my good friends but you are the only one for me." I poured my heart out. "the person is stalking me and trying so hard for you to leave me and if you believe them- then go right ahead but I'm telling you right now I didn't do anything," 

Jack looked at me and grinned, " I love you so much!" I was relieved.  He looked at The photo again. " isn't that what you were wearing to our announcement?" he asked. I nodded, "shit his persons really good at photoshop," he exclaimed. Bingo. 

***

I got Tay and Cass to come over to help. I printed off pictures of all the evidence and looked at all the notes I has saved. They were all the same writing that I didn't recognize. 

"any luck?" Tay asked. I shook my head, we've been at it for 2 hours straight, looking at pictures and writing down everything. 

"when they called, was is a male or a female voice?" Cass asked. I never thought of that. 

" I think it was female- it was kind of a mumble," I answered

"well atleast we know it wasn't a guy." Tay added.

"try face booking it- or atleast we'll make a list of both your and jack's friends," Cass suggested. 

Nodding I opened my laptop. Logging on to facebook I printed off a list of mine as well as jack's friends. 

I looked at the lists crossing off people that I knew wouldn't send me shit like this. 

"who hates you?" Tay asked. 

"that's what I'm trying to figure out! I bet ya its not the fans cuz they're like 12. It has to be someone that knows both jack and myself." 

"look at this!!" Cass exclaimed looking at jacks facebook profile. Tay and I stared at the posts. 

"ladies I think we found my stalker!" I exclaimed.