‹ Prequel: Shameless
Status: The last in the Molly series. For now.

Vegas

Chapter 9:

"I love this dress!" Cassadee pulled out a black and baby blue dress.

I smiled. "I do too. Bridesmaids?"

Her eyes glistened and she nodded. "I need the girls' sizes!" She ran out to get the bridesmaids.

In came Tay, Jack's sister May, Zack's sister Sam, even Lisa.

"Lineup ladies!" The attendant ordered, and they obeyed, Tay at the lead.

"Ugh, I hate dresses so much." She groaned as the attendant wrapped measuring tape all around her.

I nodded. "But it's only one day."

Lisa growled under her breath. Of course she loved dresses.

"I found these shoes.." Tay held up a pair of heeled booties and everyone nodded.

The shop worker finished sizing everyone and finally came up to me. "Any ideas?"

I shook my head. "I'm not good at this."

May stepped forward and handed me a notebook. "I sketched this out quickly, maybe we can get it made?"

I glanced down at it and smiled. It was simple, elegant, and yet me. I handed it to the attendant who nodded.

"I think we can make this."

***

"Hey you." Jack smiled at me through the screen.

"Guess what I did today?" I smiled back.

"Ordered the dresses?" He laughed.

I shook my head. "No. Well, yes. I found my stalker!"

He jumped and clapped. "Nice! Does this me we can have sex and not worry about someone watching now?"

I laughed and nodded.

"My face is on your boob." He pointed.

I looked down. It was the ATL shirt I was wearing. "I wish it actually was."

He laughed. "Soon my face will be on both boobs, don't worry."

"Jack stop having Skype-Sex and help me pack your shit!" I heard Alex yell in the background.

"July 18th." I smiled.

"July 18th. See you then, babe."

***

July 18th was approaching faster than expected. I kept an eye out for Holly, but no more notes or weird calls. Maybe she backed down. The guys just got off tour and were picking out tuxes today, while me and Tay did pretty much nothing.

"Soo!" She smiled.

"Soo?"

"One week."

I nodded. It was the 11th. "7 days."

"Excited? Nervous?" She prodded me with questions.

I laughed nervously. "Ask again the day of."

Knock knock knock.

"No." I got up and opened the door wide, a note sitting on the ground.

He doesn't actually love you. Who would? You're so fat.

That one really hit me. Tears began pouring down my face and I slammed the door shut, ramming into Tay for comfort.

"Shh. Of course he loves you. I love you. Cass loves you. Zack loves you. We all love you Molly."
♠ ♠ ♠
Bridesmaid outift: http://www.polyvore.com/bridesmaids/set?id=58155979