The 10 Clues To Frank's Survival

Prologue

Frank Iero.
Faggot.
Worthless.
Shit.
Scum.
Idiot.

He was known as a lot of things back at Belleville Highschool. No one liked him. No one cared about him. He was always teased, beaten, and almost killed once for no reason at all. The bullies had a reason though, it was because he was gay. No one cared enough to tell the jocks to fuck off when he was beaten to pulp that Friday afternoon. No one cared enough to take him to the hospital when he broke his arm from being beaten. No one cared enough to help him off the ground when he laid in the parking lot all afternoon almost dead. Frank knew no one cared yet he still stayed alive after multiple suicide attempts, for the sake of the only person who came around one day and actually did care. Who cared you may ask? Certainly not his parents who abused him because of his sexuality, telling him every day he was a disgrace to the Iero name. Certainly not the rest of his family who refused to look at him at every family gathering, making his parents lock him up in the room above until they all left. Certainly not his teachers who watched him get beaten and said nothing about it. It was his boyfriend. Gerard.

For Gerard people did care. He had loving parents who accepted him for who he was and a brother, Mikey, who was always there by his side whenever things got tough for him. He had never gotten beaten to the point of almost death but he had been the victim of constant verbal bullying for many years now. He had never attempted suicide like Frank had, no not once even in the worst of times, the worst he had ever gotten was getting kicked in the stomach once and thrown to the ground and even then teachers and student came out to help him in his time of need. Who cared for Gerard? His parents, family, brother, school teachers, staff, students, friends, boyfriend. He had a whole group of people who cared yet not one of them cared for the broken boy who was with Gerard.

Frank and Gerard we're very similar yet different from each other at the same time.

Gerard was happy; Frank was never.

Gerard had clean wrists, Frank had bloody scared wrists from long nights with a razor blade in hand.

Gerard had a small scar across his stomach from the kick; Frank had bruises, cuts and scars all over from the brutal beatings he would get almost everyday.

The similarities were mostly to do with personality and interests,

Gerard liked comics; Frank liked comics.

Gerard liked drawing; Frank liked drawing, not as much as Gerard but he still had a hand for it.

Gerard had an interest in music; Frank had an interest in music.

Frank loved Gerard; Gerard loved Frank.

They shared the same emotions for each other and that's what made they're relationship the strongest even though Frank couldn't see Gerard as much as he would like to. His parents strongly disapproved of boyfriends obviously and never let him out of the house on their own will. Frank would always sneak out and see Gerard almost every night. Sometimes they would go see a late showing of a movie, sometimes they would go for walks up and down the street, sometimes Frank would cry himself to sleep wrapped in Gerard's comforting arms, rubbing on his back. He would whisper sweet nothings to him and tell him 'It will get better Frankie' or 'Come live with me, don't want you to hurt any longer you can be home schooled and everything will work out just me and you.' He would always object to staying with Gerard though in fear of what his own parents would do, they surely wouldn't hesitant to hit Gerard and him over the head with a baseball bat and add their bodies to the hundreds found in the lake every year that the police don't bother even trying to look for the killer.

Frank just had to face the facts, no one would ever care about him besides Gerard Arthur Way.

No one besides him would ever care for Frank and even Gerard would never stay forever in Frank's life, he would eventually leave Frank to wither in his misery and die. No one could ever fix Frank he was too broken. He might have accepted Gerard cared for him now but he knew even that would eventually come to an end.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this is a new story I am working on, it will have 10 chapter not including the prologue and the chapters will be fairly short, not too long but hopefully they appeal to you.

I have no plans for the next chapter and the updates will be rather slow due the fact I am writing 2 others at the moment so patience will be needed.