Status: going to try to update as much as i can

Lifeless

Only the strange will survive

what is it like to be someone on this Earth? to be noticed as a equal.
My mind wonders off into the bliss of thoughtfullness as i walk along the pavement. Hidden amoungst the trees, and the over growns shrubs. I am unnoticed by the human eye, for i am the son of satan, or i could be the son of your god. whose to really say. We all could be son's and daughter's of satan. we all could be the anti christ set off into the world to only destroy our own selves.

i lick my dry cracked lips as i pick off an old brown leaf from a tree. the thought of death and life over flowing my mind. I crumble it up, listening to the sound of the leaf crunch in my hand. The pieces silently fall out of my hand as the wind blows them away. i look down at my converses wiggling my toes inside them, then stepping on the other brown leaves around me.

what is that man doing?

i hear someone's thoughts as they walk pass me. quickly i turn and glare at the stranger. A tall blonde woman with a child is walking away. She looks around twenty and the little girl looks around five. I smile to myself as i turn my head back to the trees.

heart attack.

i few minutes later the woman is clutching her chest as the little girl keeps crying out.
"whats wrong, mommie?" her voice high pitched and cracking. The little girl's mother falls to her kneas trying to catch her breath as if she's been running a mile. People begin to surrond her, yelling out for help. A woman is calling the ambulance but by the time shes' off her phone the woman is dead

i stay quiet through out the maddness, keeping my cool. Thats not hard for me to do anyway. An ambulance comes, stops infront of the crowd of people, then two mean step out. Rushing themsleves to the cold lifeless body as if it wasnt to late to save her. The little girl screaming for her mommie as the men pull her onto the stretcher and into the back. I can the see the girl's face even though i'm not looking. Her eyes red, tears staining her small childish face, snot running down her nose as she wipes it on her purple sweater. The woman's face cold, her lips slightly open, her eyes open wide, and her whole body...lifeless.
♠ ♠ ♠
i think im going to keep the chapters this short.
And i know i havent finsished a story on here yet, but i will try to finish this one.XD
subscribe, and comment! :D