How to Annoy a Fire Nation First Class

How to annoy Fire Lord Ozai

1.Write "The Avatar was here!" on the floor of his throne room.When he asks you what the hell have you done this,calmly tell him that the Avatar really was here,and then remind him of a friendship between his grandfather and Roku.
2.Ask him how Ursa could not only just marry,but even fall in love with such an evil tyrant as him.
3.When he is sleeping,due his hair pink.
4.Present him a plushy pony(no matter which).Name it Roku,Iroh,Zuko(if it's a boy),or Ursa(if it's a girl).
5.During a feast,replace his drink with cactus juice and make sure he drinks it.When he does,type all the silly actions he will do and the guests' reaction.Post it on the Four Nations YouTube.
6.After doing №5,wait till the effcets of the cactus juice wear off and he is okay again,show him the tell him he behaved terribly yesterday and show him the video you tiped.
7.Put a snake intp his clothes(if the snake is poisonous,this might kill him).
8.Dress up as Darth Vader and come to his bedroom when he is asleep.Then loudly wake him up by loudly saying a phrase "You have failed me for the last time!"Say it in Darth Vader-like bass.
9.Send him a Valentine postcard.Sign it "With love,Avatar Aang".
10.Follow him everywhere,hang on his neck,ocnstantly ask his authograph,and act like a complete fangirl.Do it until he gets mad.
12.When you're talking to him,talk like Jar Jar Binks.
13.Give him a slleping draft,then dress up as him and order his servants to paint his throne room pink and hang there flowers and plushy bears.If you've done №1,tell them not to paint the floor,unless they've already removed the phrase.
14.Write "moron" on the forehead of his official portrait.
15.After №14,do the same with the portraits of Azulon and Sozin.
16.Move a huge statue of Avatar Roku to his Throne Room,then write "The Fire Lord will pay for this!" on the plinth.When he asks you what the hell have you brought this,tell himyou thought it would be useful for him to know when the Avatar is most vulnerable(the statue shows when the Avatar is in Avatar State).
17.If you are a girl,make him drink love potion so he falls in love with you.Then write him a love letter and ask him on a date.When you go to the date,dress up as an Air Nomad.Then type his reaction and run.Post it on the Four Nations YouTube.
18.After №17,when the Love Potion effects wear off,show him the video you typed.
19.Advice him to take a trip by his lands.Make sure the trip will be during the full moon.When you will be passing Hama's village,cause an accident that breaks his transport.Then say you're going for help and bring Hama there.Tell her that he is the Fire Lord.
20.Place a picture with Koh in his bedroom right in front of his bed.Tell him it's an ancient God of Power that will enchance everyone's bending who puts his picture in front of his bed.Then type
how he screams during his nightmares and post it on the Four Nations YouTube.
21.After №20,find a way to go into the Spirit World.Tell the real Koh that you have a great opportunity for him to steal someone's face(don't forget to cover your own).Then take him to Ozai's bedroom when he is having nightmares again.Then:
a)Have Koh steal Ozai's face.
b)Tell Aang Koh is going to terrorise the Fire Nation capital.Take Aang to Ozai's bedroom as well and have Aang fighting Koh.Kill Koh,making it look to everyone(Aang as well) as if it was Aang who killed Koh.Then tell the Fire Lord that now he has to stop hunting for the Avatar,as he saved his life.
22.After №22b,,when Ozai gets furious,help Aang escape.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know some of them are too long,I just tried to make them funnier.