Status: On Hiatus <3 I Need To Think More

Piece of Your Heart

I'm In Love With Him

Have you ever heard an angel sing? No? Well lucky enough there's one singing right before me.

The way his hand glides through the air was like telling a story through his voice as well as the intense conveying of emotions through song that nearly left everyone in the room breathless.

He looks so emotionally as well as physically fragile but deep inside of that petite person was an incredibly amazing voice.

His honey eyes turned in my direction, eyes full of hope and so much light that was filling me up with that same hope and happiness that he had.

Goosebumps raged on across my body as i just fought the urge to just run up to him and just kiss him.

Every word that came out of his mouth would sink deeper into my heart as wave after wave of intense and fulfilling emotions coursed through me.

Jace who was beside of me was shocked of the performance that was happening before him as the young petite figure started to belt out a long as well as powerful note sending an enormous aura of hope throughout the room.

It was like this every Wednesday; during Singing Session... everyone would go up to sing and Zion would always volunteer to go last. That and we wanted the best to close the show... sadly thought the only audience is our circle as well as the instrumentalist

As he finished and the song ended.. it was exactly the same... no one said even one thing except pat their chest from the amazing mixed emotions that were running through our bodies... a mixture of happiness... hope.. love.. sadness.. envy... and even anger.

It was absolutely beautiful.. his voice was absolutely phenomenon... he himself was an absolute perfection that God himself made with his two hands and planted in his mother and father.

The bell rang and everyone went to get their stuffs.

Jace was the first to get up and approach Zion who stood there looking at the tall behemoth

"That was... amazing" he said while nodding his head in acknowledgement of Zion who in turn gave a very huge smile

I guess Jace was in the group.

"Are you going to sit with us now? It is kinda sad seeing you sit by yourself Jace" Zion peeped while grabbing his bag.

"Yea, you guys seem cool" he answered while returning Zion's smile.

A sort of nudge shocked me and my heart felt a bit heavy as if a giant weight was pressed against it... i know this feeling anywhere... the feeling of wanting attention from him.. to just be the only person that he sees and think about... for him to want only me... this feeling was jealousy.. because other males had a huge impact on Zion and i didn't like it.... Charles is a perfect example as well for this jealousy... He doesn't realize that he has an amazing as well as beautiful person beside of him while he looks for something else... there is already someone who loves him right beside him... and they would make a perfect match...

Another twinge hit me...this was absolutely terrible... was i really deeply in love with Zion?

Zion somehow saw through me and started to walk right up against me.

His eyes transfixed on me as his hands reached out and embraced me into a hug...

When his skin brushed against mine as i wrapped my arms around him.. it felt exactly right... as if this was meant to happen and meant to be... his feminine stature was perfect in between my arms and up against my chest... the floral scent he would always make my heart pound while his soft skin brushed all over me and i couldn't help but feel a tightening down below my crotch area.

Yes i had wanted to embrace Zion but i know he hadn't had intercourse before as well as i wanted him to experience his first with someone he loves... maybe me if he realizes how much he means to me.

I walked back to my car and saw Zion walking to the bus stop... perhaps i could go and drive him today right?

Starting up my car i drove to him and he waved goodbye to me as if he thought i was going to drive away.

"Need a ride home?" I asked.

"I can catch the bus.. you don't have to take me home Aaron" he peeped while leaning into the open window of my car.

"It's fine by me... come i'll take you home" i said while leaning over and opening the door for him.

"Thank you Aaron" he said while hopping in and buckling himself up.

He was sitting next to me yet.. it felt like he was 10,000 miles away from my reach... but i will keep on fighting to make him fall in love with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short Chapter on how Aaron Feels about Zion <3 ;D