Status: On Hiatus <3 I Need To Think More

Piece of Your Heart

Shining Star

I was in the grocery store and i was pissed off.

I wasn't mad at the fact that it was almost 8 PM and i had to go shopping but it was to do about Katelynn.. it was like she was eluding me right now.

The redhead who was scanning my groceries seemed to be eye flirting with me but my mind was too preoccupied with something else..

I couldn't find her anywhere and it was extremely annoying because i really wanted to find her... and when i was getting out of the parking lot i saw Aaron that bastard picking up Zion and driving away; that irritated me a lot too somehow but i guess i was just irritated cause i couldn't find her.

The ginger haired girl put the groceries into the bag and handed to me while winking.

I walked out of the store with the groceries just to see that the Moon was full and shining above us as star twinkled beside it.

I sighed... this reminds me of my wife... during our wedding the Moon shined beautifully over us as we danced the night away near the small lake during the wedding; an amazing night that was etched into my memory

Her face and smile as the Moon hit her just right... it was amazing... the only comparable smile that rivaled hers was Zion's as well.. that night at his death bed... when he looked at me and gave me this amazing smile... my heart was just pounding radically the entire time... he rivaled her as well... Zion was painstakingly beautiful to look at...

Wait... What?!

I never really thought of Zion as something beautiful.. i mean he was really beautiful but as in like personality wise... he was so kind and sweet and would do anything for someone no matter how ridiculous it might be... just to see them smile and be happy... though that was his flaw... he would trust others so easily and they would manipulate him... but the way his purity shined before all... how he the look of innocence in his eyes while he talked and did things... he did things at 110%...

I shook myself.. this was not the time to be day dreaming about Zion.. i had to figure out a way to get back home as well as try to get my wife's attention... there was still time right? i wasn't gone too long in the future.

Getting into my car i made my way home...

About a 30 minute drive i manage to reach home and stuffed the groceries into the fridge... i totally forgot that my parents were mostly out at night... leaving me home alone to do just about anything i wanted to do... i remember that i used to bring Katelynn and Zion here to do all sorts of things... i mean they weren't here with me on the same time.

I went to my room and closed the door and laid in bed thinking... thinking of ways to go back into the future...

Only Angel can take me back there but she said she doesnt have the ingredients to properly do it.. but there are alternatives right? Like substitutions like doing a recipe... so shouldn't there be substitutions for things as well?

I was frustrated as it is so i stood up took off my shirt and flew it against the counter.. things flying off the counter like a book or something.

I didn't really remember i had that book anyway... so i grabbed it.. and tried to open it.. but it was weird because it wouldn't open at all?

So i set it down on my counter and stared at it... wondering why it wouldn't open.

The book was a hilarious Angry Birds book named "Anger Management" with a wheel to turn to see different birds.

Screw the book.. im tired and i stink too... so off for my shower!
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh did Charlie just remember that he had Zion's diary from the future...

And sorry for the sucky chapter and long update.. i was busy with stuffs :D But i'm back now <3 :D