Status: On Hiatus <3 I Need To Think More

Piece of Your Heart

Panda Pajamas

The ride to my house was silent; not only did we went out to eat but he also took me shopping for some clothes though i had protested the entire time.

Aaron had always done this to me when it was only me and him... he would spoil me a little too much.

"Thank you Aaron" i thanked while i got out of the car.

Not even 5 seconds after, i was pulled into an embrace... big arms grabbed my sides as a warm feeling emanating from my back as i smelled the familiar scent of Aaron.

"Sorry i had to do that" he said while i felt his arms wrapping themselves around me entirely.

This felt a bit awkward because it was Aaron; but it felt unusual as well.

"You know what... i'm going to take you on a date" He said out loud

A date... Oh my god i didnt.... what the... oh my god seriously a date with Aaron? I didn't go on a date before actually.

"Wait What?!" I panicked.

"Yea a date! But it would be among us friends " he emphasized friends while heading back to his car and climbing into the driver's seat.

So it was a friendly date... i hadn't been on one of those either... it would be fun with Aaron right? There was no tricks being pulled right?

"Isn't it a bit too late for a date.. its 5 PM plus we're both hot and sweaty" i squeaked.

"It is never to late for a date... but if you want we can reschedule then" he said to me.

I don't really want to go out today, i would rather just sing and hang back at home since today really was a hectic day actually.

"We can reschedule" i smiled to him though he made a jokingly frowned.

"Fine... but I get to pick all the places we go as well as treat you to anything with you protesting?" his frown turned into a devilish grin.

"What! That's not fair!" I protest

"Too bad" he said while rolling up the passenger window and driving away.. honking his horn and while yelling "BYEEEE ZION SEE YOU TOMORROW"

I held my hand high and waved back at him until his car was out of sight where i turned on my heel and headed to the house.

No one was home as usual since my siblings had sports to attend too while my Dad was working his night shift too.

Going upstairs i gently put my bag down near the computer desk and began doing my homework.

Only after finishing my English homework and about 4 Math Problems i decided to take a hot shower to relax myself... my head was still a bit pounding from that Soccer ball and my heart pounded heavily as i thought about Charlie.

Then i remembered of Aaron hugging me from behind... i could feel his nostrils smelling in my scent.

I started to sniff myself... i wasn't stink.. i just smelled like a Berry Smoothie because of the shampoo and conditioner that i use.

I started to blush as i remembered of the date we rescheduled on another day which would be my choosing i guess.

Walking to my counter i got my clothes which was actually a white and black Panda Pajama shirt and matching pants and headed to the shower to take a bath... well i had to take my shower and continued my homework right afterwards before going to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait and the boring Chapter :D I promise that the next Chapter would be more interesting :D