Status: On Hiatus <3 I Need To Think More

Piece of Your Heart

My Heartstrings

"What's wrong with Charlie" I asked while Angel returned to take me to class.

"I'm not sure Zi, maybe he's having one of those bad emotional days" she answered me while she patted my back and escorted me to class.

"He hugged me so tight... my face feels so warm" i said to her while smiling... i was really happy that had happened.

"Yea, cause your still blushing" she laughed.

Oh my gosh!!! AM I REALLY BLUSHING... but that only happens to girls in Japanese Comic Books... Manga's right?

No but i seriously was blushing; he knew of how to make me blush and even mess around with my heart.

Charlie knew, he knew exactly how to mess around with my heart as well with its strings.

"So, you gonna get over him?" Angel whispered as we took a turn and headed into Chemistry with one another.

"To be honest, i don't know; it's been years" i told her honestly as we took our seats to one another.

The classroom smelt of so much chemicals as well as fire; Mr. Donderson was this elderly teacher who always says...

"Science is LIFE" he said while opening the door to the classroom and stepping in with enormous books in his hand.

The sound of him dropping them unto the counter caught everyone's attention.

"Good i knew that would get you to listen" he said as he pulled out a pink flyer out of one of the books.

"As you all may know, October 4th is this semester's Talent Show; so please show your talent in front of the school.. and blah blah blah.. you know the drill" he said while turning on a burner on his desk and literally making toast on the spot.

"Any of you want toast" he said while flying another bread on the burner and used his tongs to flip the bread around.

No one really answered him and he had a lot of bread out; he looked really hurt cause no one really wanted to eat.

"I'll take 4" i said while raising my hand.

The teachers eyes sparkled and i was a bit hungry.

"Okay" he smiled while calling me up to help him make some toast; this was rather awkward but it wasn't weird though; it was just that its a Science class and we're making toast... he even had butter!

I looked to Angel who smiled back at me as if i had done a very kind gesture... but i don't think it was that kind; i just wanted Mr. Donderson to smile.

I didn't like it when people felt sad or felt like they were a reject of society because i had to go through all of those when i was young... even if Charlie was my only friend i was still tormented and bullied and he was always there to rescue me and well... i fell in love with him since we were small but he had been oblivious to my feelings.

He just knew how to make me smile and cause my heart to ache for him, he knew how to mess with my heart to cause it to beat so loudly that everyone around me could possibly hear it as well as knew how to shatter it to a million pieces, but was always there to help me put them back together too...

He just knew me perfectly, he knew how to play with my heart strings and play them to his delight, My heartstrings were being played with by a man who is oblivious to the fact that he can play them like an orchestra without even knowing it as well.

He just knew how to without even knowing it; i was irrevocably in love with him and nothing will change the fact that i was.

I returned to my seat with two toasts in a napkin and i happily gave one to Angel who took a bite out of it.

She opened up her binder in mid class and tore out a piece of paper and started to write on it then passed it to me.

Do you think of telling Charlie that you really like him?

Getting out a pen for myself i wrote down my reply

Of course i thought of telling him that i liked him, years ago as well but i can't cause it would ruin our friendship

I passed the paper back to her.

What of this morning, when he hugged you so tightly that you got all the girls jealous that they were giving you death glares... he didn't even care he just did it right then and there... he has to like you

I looked at her and rose an eyebrow and she just chuckled at me while leaning her head against her arm as she stared back at me.. waiting for an answer.

I didn't know why he did that... i didn't get a hug from him since Elementary school days.

A blush managed to creep on my face and Angel knew that i was blushing from him; Angel knew everything that was happening to me.

Her hands wrapped around me and she hugged me.

"Your just soooo cute Zi" she said in a squeal.

Mr. Donderson chuckled at out display of affection and concluded that class was already over.

The mixture of zippers, chairs being pushed in and the commotion outside reminded me of chaotic space just crashing into me as multiple noises alarmed me.

Angel and I grabbed each others hand... in a friendly way and walked out of the door.

"I have P.E with Charlie next" I smiled to her.

She gave the most devilish smile and just kept looking at me as i stuffed my books in my locker and closing them.

"So yea, about the notes earlier-

"So you saw Charles without a shirt and in his bare underwear" she slid that into the conversation.

I could feel my face as well as body getting hot as she leaned her face closer to hear my response.

"Well I- I mean like- You know what- I saw him shirtless as well as um... He-... doesn't wear underwear" i blushed while turning my face away.

I could tell her smile became something enormous, because she wasn't saying anything.

"So you saw his junk!" she pretty much yelled.. catching everyone's attention as i looked at her in shock.

Gaping mouths looked my way as i did not answer her question...

"Zi~"

I turned to see the handsome specimen Charlie coming right towards me, my legs were giving away and i tried my best to look normal; though i did confess that a giant smile was slapped on my face.

"Don't we have class together?" he said while grabbing my hand and dragging me away from Angel who put up both of her thumbs and winked at me while giving a cheesy smile...

The walk was a bit silent as our hands were entangled with one another... and somehow this felt amazing. His big strong hands wrapped along mine while his fingers dominated my hand... i swear he could feel my heartbeat through our connecting hands.

I looked at his back, able to see his muscular frame filling up his clothes; he was just perfect. Charles was a perfect specimen of perfection itself... he was a very smart guy who IS actually top of the class with grades... his family is wealthy since his Camaro car... he has drop dead gorgeous looks and was offered to become a model... and he has such a kind personality.

My heart clenched while thinking of all those traits... he was the absolute best and... and he deserved to have an amazing girlfriend right? Since he was straight and not gay like me.. so he wouldn't really look my way right because we're childhood friends as well as he was interested in gorgeous women... and even if i was a girl i would be the last choice he would pick... i have no qualities at all that would even catch his attention...

"We're almost there" he said while we took a left.

His words popped me from my thoughts...

I had unrequited love for Charles for nearly 7 years and i'm already 17... i knew i liked him since i was 10... i would get jealous of his girlfriends who would always fling themselves on him and kiss him in front of me.

I tried my best to avoid him as well but he would always come to talk to me at night... by climbing up the pipe that leads to the second story and hopping on my balcony as well as opening the window and waking me up with his drunk self.

Yet no matter what i was still in love with him.. sober... drunk.. happy.. nice.. everything about Charles made my heart flutter...

"We have to dress down today too" he added while he opened the door to the locker.

And yes... i have saw him bare naked... many times... Angel doesn't know though.
♠ ♠ ♠
LOL Zion's First real POV without dying i mean... XD Comment Subscribe Recommend as well as give me feedback please :D it will be greatly appreciated &lt;3