Status: its my first fanfic so sorry for the shit-ness! updates may be slow because of college, sorry :c

The Dilemma

I'm drowning in my own sleep.

"Max, wake up you lazy son of a bitch!" I shouted. After a few seconds of waiting in the silence of the tour bus I realised I wasn't going to get an answer, at least not by shouting at him. The rest of the band had got up and gone out an hour earlier to explore the grounds of the Warped Tour site. As always, Max was the last one to wake. I decided that after having 11 hours sleep he should be woken up by me right about now.

I walked down the aisle towards the bunks, seeking out the one I knew Max slept in.
Before I got there I picked up an empty glass that was left on the counter in the kitchen area and filled it with water from the tap.

Oh you are going to LOVE me, I thought to myself and smirked.

I reached the curtain separating my best friend from the rest of the bus and quietly pulled it back. I peered in and gazed down at the sleeping figure buried under the sheets. The familiar feeling of butterflies bubbling around in my stomach hit me once again and I swallowed nervously. Max Helyer is simply beautiful, anyone can see that. With his glossy brown hair that never stops shining, big brown eyes that let you see his every emotion and his funny and utterly amazing personality, he is a very, VERY attractive man. Right now though, his beautiful eyes were shut and his rose coloured lips were parted slightly as he slept on, unaware that I was watching him. Those lips! If only I could lean down and ki-

Wait, why the fuck am I saying this?! He's my best friend for fuck sake! Jesus, if he ever found out that I had been perving on him like this while he was asleep he'd go bat shit crazy! I shook my head, getting rid of all those thoughts of him and instead tipped the glass of water I still held in my hand all over his face. With a loud shout and flailing arms, he sat up sharply while gasping for air.

"What th- what the FUCK dude?! What?!" He gasped, water dripping down his face from his hair and his eyes huge and shocked. I looked at him sheepishly and gave a small smile.
"I'm sorry bro, you wouldn't wake up!"
"Yeah well, you could have at least tried shaking me instead of giving me a fucking shower!" He grumbled.
I grinned. "Stop moaning you lazy whore, just 'cause I made you wet" I turned around, after giving him a quick wink. I loved winding him up.
"Fuck you Josh". He said quietly, looking pissed.
I laughed and walked away from the bunks back towards the kitchen. "In your dreams bro, I'm too good for you."

I heard him mumbling obscenities about me under his breath and I laughed again. We had been best friends for so long, since secondary school to be exact. I remember the first day of year 7, when no one knew where to go or who anyone else was. Max was in my first lesson, and I remember having to sit next to him. By the time the lesson ended, we realised we had the same music taste, a love of horror films and we both loved football. From then on we've been best friends ever since. Now here we are, 10 years on and part of one of the biggest British bands around at the moment. We're still as close as we were back then, but now it seems my feelings for him run a lot deeper than just best friends ...

I sighed and shook my head. "I'm going to wait outside, hurry up bitch!" I yelled at him.
Before I left the bus completely I heard Max's reply.
"Yeah, yeah Josh. Whatever".
I laughed to myself again and sat down on the field outside the bus, closing my eyes and enjoying the heat of the sun on my face and arms.

I couldn't get Max out of my thoughts though. He was taking over everything in my mind until I was pretty sure I was about to go crazy. He was my best friend! We've been best friends for ages, why now?! Was I even gay? I've never really thought about it. I mean, I've had tons of girlfriends and of course I've fucked a few girls in my life, seeing as I am only 22 years old. But I've never felt this way about another guy before. Ever. Maybe I'm bisexual instead? Oh for fuck sake, why can't life just be straightforward for once?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hai guys:3 this is my first ever attempt at a fanfic so I'm sorry if it sucks! Hope you enjoy it!