Blind Girl

A long day

I was just starting to wake up when I heard my aunt calling my name. I really didn’t want to wake up but I had to because my aunt was taking me shopping. “I’m coming!” I yelled as I griped my cane tightly. I walked down the stairs slowly.
“After breakfast are you going to get dressed and do your hair?” asked Vicki “No I’m just going to go shopping like this. Of course I am. I could never be seen like this.” “Sorry just wondering.” “It’s fine. So what’s for breakfast?” I ask “Um Frosted Flakes with chocolate milk?” “Sound good to me.” I hear her getting out a bowl some milk and spoons.
“Hear you go, Enjoy.” “Thanks.” I say as I fumble around looking for the spoon. “Here let me help you.” I guess she found the spoon because it somehow ended up in my hand. “Thanks, but I could have done it myself.”
After I finished my cereal I walked up stairs and then I remembered I didn’t have any clothes. “VICKI!” I yelled. She came running up fast. “What is it?” “Um I have no clothes.”
“Oh you’re just going to have to take mine.” “Fine.” She told me what she picked out. She picked out a Glee shirt that she had and some black faded skinny jeans with some green and black DC. “Does that sound okay with you Kasey?” “Yes it does thank you.”
I heard her footsteps as she left the room. I got dressed. “VICKI CAN I USE YOUR HAIR IRON?” I yelled. She replied “YES!” I like my short hair.
By what it feels like it’s very short and from what people tell me its pitch black. My hair doesn’t take me that long. I don’t like wearing makeup because I don’t need it. What’s the point of having makeup if you can’t see what you look like any ways. I grab my cane and I begin to walk down the stairs.
“Hey Kase you ready?” “Yes I am.” “Oh and by the way one of my friends kid is coming with us.” Why doesn’t she tell me this stuff. “I really don’t care.” “Okay good his name is Jeremy.” “Okay then.”
The there was a knock at the door. Vic answers it. “Hey Jeremy you ready?” “Yeah sure, Hi Kasey.” “Hi.” I said plainly “let’s go then.” We walked to the car. I was fumbling around to open the door but someone opened it for me. “Thanks.” I said “No problem.” I got in as well as Jeremy. Then I realized this was going to be a long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment :D <3