Sequel: Smile for Me
Status: Finished :)

Give Me a Smile

In MY Head

Joker

You see...ha!....I tend to be a bit of a bad guy, so to speak. Sometimes I can be soooo naughty, and that nasty rodent will, er, lock me up for a bit. And, hoo!, someone like me shouldn’t be kept away for long. After all, without me, the people of Gotham would be bored!

So I need, I NEED someone to help me get out! I wasn’t, haha, planning to, ah, take Quinnie, bur I saw her scars and they’re so, ha!, pretty that I just couldn’t resist. She’s so loyal too, and EASY as, ha!, anything to get on my side.

Just a few friendly words and a couple drugs from my, oh, old pal, Scarecrow, and she’d, ha, throw herself off a cliff for me. I’m telling you, people like that are born, not made. Can’t create that kind of, ha, faith.

So I gotta keep her from crime, cause, hm, then she can be all innocent and sidle in to save, ha!, little old me. I love, I LOVE coming back to see her smile. I don’t, oh, even want to...kill her when she smiles, because I don’t destroy what’s mine. And Quinnie is MINE.

Sure I can, haha!, bang her up a bit, but I’m not gonna lose another scarred lovely like me. But...BUT, if she wants to go off and have a normal, a BORING life, I, ha, will have to take care of her. Can’t have my pet run away.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just a small look into The Joker's head. I won't be writing from his viewpoint again though.