Sequel: Smile for Me
Status: Finished :)

Give Me a Smile

Marked

Quinn
Two days later Joker had visitors. I wasn’t positive it was two days, because I’d lost all sense of time, but I had slept once, so it seemed like two. He made me hide in a closet while he met with the people. “Sorry, Quinnie, but I wouldn’t, ha!, want anyone stealing ya.” I think the real reason he hid me is because he wanted everyone to think I was dead so no one would look for him harder than usual.

I peeked out from the crack where the door met the frame, and I could hear their voices. Joker was meeting up with a group of his henchmen. They all wore clown masks, which made me smile. I’ve always liked clowns. I could only see his back, but I knew he was talking about something important.

He kept leaning forward to speak, gesturing wildly with his gloved hands. “And now, now, boys, I gotta tell you-I’ve got a plan. A good plan, this time.” They nodded and came closer. I felt a sneeze build up in my nose. Shit. “Y’see, gentlemen, I have a plan, to kill-” I sneezed loudly and he paused. “Uh, boss? What’s that?”

Joker sighed. “Sorry about this, boys.” “Wha-” He shot them all. I closed my eyes tight and cowered against the back of the closet, trying not to hear their gasping breaths. He was muttering to himself as he moved around, checking to be sure they were dead. “Quinn. Quinn. I’m disappointed with you,” he said finally, walking closer to the closet.
I was so scared I could only gulp for air. Joker threw open the door and looked down at me, grinning madly. He reached out and held me up by the color. “Those were some damn useful men, Quinn, and I had to kill them!” he roared, throwing me to the back of the closet. My head hit a shelf and I saw black for a second.

By then he was standing over me with a knife, almost spitting with rage. “C’mere, Quinn, and I’ll teach you a lesson you won’t soon forget!” He took me by the air and dragged me from the closet. I kicked and screamed, but it was useless. He pushed me to my stomach and sat on my legs, pulling my shirt up past my shoulders.

I froze. Joker stroked a hand down my back, purring, “Ah, ah, look at all this smooth skin. I’m gonna fix that.” When I started whimpering he bent over and patted my head. I could feel his jacket brushing my bare skin. “Don’t worry, Quinnie. I’m not gonna fuck you. Just....relax.”
He trailed the blade down my spine and chuckled. “Let me see....how about...here.” I screeched as he cut my skin open, just above my left hip. It burned like hell, the pain only building as time went past. “Please....please! I’m sorry, please! St-stop!” I howled, begging through my tears. “Nope...nope! Almost done,” he told me.
He finally climbed off my legs and crouched near me, watching as I dissolved into sobs. “I...hate....you.” I rasped out. He laughed and stroked my cheek where he cut me. “No you don’t.” And the sad thing is, he was right.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Joker: Come on, you gruesome son of a bitch! Come to me. Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Come on!

Comments would be nice.....please?