Sequel: Smile for Me
Status: Finished :)

Give Me a Smile

Give Me A Smile: END

That was the last time I saw Joker in person. I’ve been in Arkham five years now, and the thought of him still makes my heart race. I’m sure he’ll come back for me, forgive the Catwoman incident so we can be together again.

I used to scream his name every night, howled until my scars split and gave me a nastier grin. I was declared insane, stuffed in a cell, and forgotten. I get sustenance, exercise, and the occasional therapist. No one goes near the inmate with the Joker’s smile.

Joker escaped a few months after we were sentenced here. When he didn’t come back for me, the hope started running out. I know he’s been captured and sentenced back here a few times, but I’ve never seen him.

Sometimes I imagine I can hear his laughter echoing through the halls, and I laugh myself. He’s got a new girl, a former doctor named Harley Quinn. She’s my age.23. She’s beautiful. Doesn’t have any scars that I can see.

I still have scars from him, and the two tattoos. I remember his promise to mark me all over and I cry. I wonder if he thinks of me whenever he says Harley Quinn’s name. I’m still sure he’ll come back for me. He can’t have forgotten me, no matter what my therapists say. After all, he loves me...right? I’m waiting for him to peer through the bars of my cell and murmur, “Hey, Quinn....Give me a smile.”

END
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, this is the end of my first every Batman fanfiction. A lot of people seemed to enjoy it, which is great. I'll be writing another one, about Killer Croc this time. The way I think Killer Croc should be, anyway :D This is the largest amount of chapters I've ever gotten to. Hope you all had fun. And here...we....go!
The Joker: That's it. That's what I want to see, a nice big smile.