Status: Keep in mind, I have a hectic life

Humans, Are Such Nasty Things

"Little girl, you truly despise humans don't you?" he said.
"Honestly, what is the sense of asking me a question to which you already know the answer. But just to entertain you, yes, I truly hate humans and their ways. It's disgusting to use someone and throw them away when they have no more use to you. This reminds me of a certain little human girl whose cowering behind her vampire boyfriend right now." I turned to face her and continued, "I'll say it straight as I said before, I don't like you. You abandoned your friends as soon as you got a new toy. Then you run back to your friends as soon as your precious family is out hunting. Tell me, if they stop being so kind, would you turn your back on them? Then again, I suppose it would be your fault entirely, humans have a innate tendency to be such nasty creatures"
"Ha! You're fun!" he said before she could retaliate, "So do you hate yourself? You are a human after all"
"You're wrong. I never once considered myself human. You may find it childish when I say this, but after I escaped the cult, I feel as if I were re-born into a new mind. A human body of course, but a mind and soul that was neither greater of less than a human's, nor is it on equal footing. I'm playing a game of my own."
"Good answer," he chuckled, "so then, do you hate your human sister?"
For once he got me and emotion trickled down my face. "Once again you're wrong. "
"Care to explain?"
"It's quite simple. Honestly, it's disappointing that you couldn't figure it out. Nandaleah, is simply too pure and kind-hearted to be a human."