Status: Keep in mind, I have a hectic life

Humans, Are Such Nasty Things

Demons

He pressed his foot down on my back while pulling my arms. The pain was so unbearable I couldn't even scream. No, more like I wouldn't allow myself to scream. I knew what people like him are like. I've had experience with this, I was going to let him underestimate me.

Stupid of me though, to fall into this. I feel like Bella the other night at Port Angeles.

His foot pressed down harder and he pulled my arms more forcible. They felt like they were going to be removed from their sockets. Finally, my body let out a grunt of pain. The boy and his two friends behind him laughed at what they had achieved. They were from my school, seniors who I never really noticed. Lauren's lackeys.

"Wow," One of the boy said, "She said that you looked like a boy, but hun, you look all woman to me!"
"Yeah you ass," I managed to say through gasp of pain, "My hair got longer! See, it's all the way to my shoulder now!"
"You talk too much!" The boy with his foot in my back said. As he said this, he dragged on my arms harder.
"AAARGGHHH!" I yelled in pan.
"Aw c'mon!" said the third boy who had the highest voice of the three, "You're all girl aren't cha? Why don't you cry for us?"
"I've gone through too much," I gasped, "To cry for little pussies like you!"
"You bitch!" said the first boy.
"UUURRRRGHH!" I groaned as the pain became blinding.

"What d'you say guys?!" The boy with his foot on my back said, "Lauren did say to have fun with her!"
"And I've always wondered how virgins screamed!" The second boy said cockily.
"Ha!" one of them, I'm not sure who said. Then I heard the familiar rustle of clothing.

Not again, this wasn't going to happen to me again. Never.

"Who the hell," I gasped, "SAID I WAS A VIRGIN!" I let my knee give way. I grabbed on to the boy's wrist so he would fall with me. He hit his chin on the hard concrete and moaned in pain. I used my numb arms to force myself off the ground with such a speed that the boy who had fallen on me, flayed backwards.

When I was on my feet, I spun around as quickly as I could to face my assailants. All of them ugly as fuck. They were ready for me. All three of them on their feet. By pure instinct, I sent my foot on a collision course to the guy who standing closest to me. The toe of the heels Alice got me went straight up between his legs. Sadly for him, it was the same guy who I threw back. He was now on the floor again, rolling and wincing in pain.

"A fighter huh?" The high pitched guy said throwing his fist at my face. I caught it but the other goon behind me slid his foot under mine causing me to lose my footing. I fell on my knees, my face looking straight at High Voice's crotch. "Heh! You're my bitch now!" He gazed lustfully at me holding my arms up in the air, while the one who tripped me held my ankles.
"Let me go!" I shrieked, squirming as violently as I could.
"No," High Voice said, using his free hand to unbuckle his pants. He paused for a moment and held my chin, "You've got a really cute face. I can't wait to violate you Wendy!"

Big mistake.

The demon that usually laid dormant in me awoken. I exploded in anger and fury and pain. The trigger? 'Wendy'

I opened my mouth as wide as I could and bit his hand until I saw blood.
"ARGH!" He let me go and stepped back in pain.
Tripper, who had me holding me by the ankles, lost his grip when he saw the blood. I took the chance. I lifted my foot and kicked him in the chin with as much power as I could build up.

I got up and the energy that was in my was too much to bear. Something in me told me to look around and I saw the first guy had recovered. His eyes were a odd blue colour. He came charging at me from the front. I came running at him too. I was too fast for him. I took my fist and rammed it straight in his nose. He stumbled, shocked at the pain he felt. I then too felt pain as I was kicked to the ground. I was spun around I by the wetness of the wetness of the hand, I could tell that it was High Voice.

"C'mon you whore! Entertain us!" He got on-top of me and rubbed himself up on me, only in his shirt and boxers, "I'll make a woman out of you, sweetie!"
"Good job!" Blue Eyes praised him rubbing his jaw, Tripper came over too, but said nothing. I couldn't move. His body was too built for my slight, thin one.

"Help me rip her clothes off!" High Voice said to the others. Blue Eyes walked over with a malicious smile and Tripper walked over almost reluctantly.
'Was I finished?' I thought as I heard the careful ripping of my blouse around my midsection. It was work I could tell. Keeping me immobile why stripping me.
"Are you trembling already?" High Voice said, "The fun hasn't even begun.
'Block it out.'
"Oh God, I can't wait to hear you orgasm," He moaned as his friends laughed.
'They aren't here.'
"Hey Dan, think we should video it?"
'I am alone.'
"Hey what's this blue thing on her shoulder?" Tripper asked.
'No, not there!"
"Is it a tattoo hun?" High Voice looked me in the eyes. I bared my teeth at him.
"Aw don't have such scary eyes!" he said. I felt my arms were more mobile. "Gimme a kiss, sweetie!"

He pressed his lips against mine. I bit his bottom lip as hard as I could.
"Get me off this PSYCHO!" He screamed as he saw his blood running.
His companions ran to his aid. trying to pry him off me. No, I would allow that. I grabbed his wrist and wrapped my legs around his waist.
"HELP! OW OW OW! SOMEONE HELP ME!" I felt his tears splash on my face. "HEELP!"

When they got him off, a piece of his skin was in my mouth. I stood and spat it on the ground in disgust.

"PSYCHO!" High Voice pointed at me with his good hand and a trembling finger.
"I know," I was trying too catch my breathe.
"BIIIIITTTTCCCCHHH!" Blue Eyes came charging at me. This time, his punch hit me in the eye and actually made my head spin. Pure anger drove me as I swung my fist straight in his nose hearing a crack, he fell backwards and hit his head hard on the concrete.

I didn't even notice when Tripper came. But when he did he punched my chin making my head fly back. Payback, most likely. When my head came back to earth, he slapped my across the face with the back of his hand and and punched me in the mouth in quick succession. I felt my left eye swelling along with my right cheek and lips.

Tripper paused only for a second, the second he used to ram his knee in my stomach. I doubled over with pain.

Adrenaline was my rescue as I grabbed his ankle and threw his body one Blue Eye's, who was recovering from the fall, knocking them both unconscious.

I was breathing hard as I took a moment to look at the two of them. I looked at myself. the bottom half of my blouse ripped at the front with the back intact. My right sleeve gone, exposing just a small portion of the blue marks I was branded with. One of my shoes, missing. My hair was to gain me a trip to Alice and Rosalie. My body full of bruises and blood, I tasted blood in my mouth.

I picked up my glasses that fell sometime during everything and walked over to High Voice who had been trembling in the corner since I bit off his lip.

"You," I still breathed hard and stepped on his chest, "what is your name?"
"Oliver!" He whimpered, "Oliver Sanders! Please don't kill me!"
"As if," I breathed, "I would care, about, your, pathetic, irrelevant, life!"
"What do you want then?!" He squeaked, his eyes popping in fear.
"Tell Lauren," I struggled for air, "never, pull this bullshit with me again!"
"Ok! Promise!"
I looked on him for a while. "Worm," I exhaled as a slammed his head in the floor.

I stumbled over to my Jag. There wasn't anyone around. The kick to my stomach got to me and I fell on my knees and and vomited all over my jeans. I looked at myself in disgust as I took a few dried leaves and scraped off most of the bile. I still had not found my left shoe.

********************

"Bright? Bright?!" I heard my name being called in the hallway, I was late for class. I didn't have any clothes or shoes to change in so I was hoping for a miracle. I pulled up the cloth on my right shoulder so the branding wouldn't show as bad.

"Is Gwen here?" Evangeline called out.
"I'm here!" I swung the door open. Breathing heavily.
"OH My GOD!" Cayden was the first to stand up and look at me in my horrible condition. This was an advanced class so a senior like him would be here."
"Gwen what happened to you?" Ev said gently concerned.
"Drop it Ev, I'm fine," I steadied my breath. Cayden came running to me.
"Baby what happened?" He looked on me.
I shook my head.
"Who did this to you?" He growled his had forming a fist with a vein bulging out. He was often gentle, but when he gets angry, well, it's almost equivalent to me.
"It's fine, don't get angry Cay," I shook my head.
"Of course I'm getting angry!" He punched, Ev desk making her jump, "Someone beat up my girlfriend and I'm going to murder them when I find out who they are!"
"Sorry, but I might have beat you to them," I mumbled but he didn't really hear me.

"Well you can't stay in my class like that," Ev said smiling gently.
Cayden look on me as realizing how ripped up my clothes were. He blushed slightly as he took off his jacket that looked like a ski jacket.
"It's fine -" I began.
"Didn't you ever hear that a woman should keep her body warm," He whispered as he zipped me up, "On top of that, we have a lot of perverts in this class. I can't have them looking at you."
His word were so tender that I couldn't help but blush and smile.

"Shouldn't you be heading to the nurse though?" Ev asked, "why did you come here?"
"I heal pretty fast, I'm good. I couldn't be late for class," I said, "I need to keep my grades up."
"Just for something like that," Cayden sighed, but I could tell that his anger still had not subsided.
"Anyways it's fine," I said making a mistake.
"It is not fine!" Cayden hissed at me.
I looked up at him, feigning fear so he would calm down a bit.
"Sorry," he sighed, he held my wrist and walked took me to his seat. But I didn't sit near him.
"Move," He said in a silent, deadly voice that shut everyone who was whispering in the class up.
"Y-yeah." said the boy who Cayden had told to move and he ran up to where I usually sat.
"Sit," Cayden said gently to me, smiling as he gestured me to the chair that the mousy boy once sat in.

"Cayden Silver!" Ev's voice rang out, "I will not have you bullying others in my class!"
Cayden stared at her in contempt for a while, seemed to come to his senses , bit his lip then apologized.

"I love you," I said to Cayden, feeling like, for the first in my life, a girl.
The suddenness of the words shocked Cayden and his cheeks went red. "I love you too, Gwendelyn Bright." He said my name tenderly. He leaned over to kiss me and I followed suit.

Suddenly, a piece of chalk went whizzing between our heads, "On your own time you two!" Ev smiled at us.

******BELLA'S P.O.V********

The bell rang. I have been waiting for this moment. Waiting ever since I woke up. School was over, the inevitable has not yet come, but as long as my heart beats, in these few moment, it will come. Edward will know that I have found him out. Edward will acknowledge me.

But am I foolish? Were the signs clear? His cold hands, his super speed and strength, and perhaps the most conspicuous sign, that day he skipped Biology. The day, we learned our blood types.

No. It wasn't my fault. Edward is perfection. It would be natural, that he hid his true nature so perfectly. I was not foolish, I was wise. I found out what he was. He wasn't human. He wasn't like these naive people, living in ignorance, living without care. But I wonder how, they could live without a being so perfect in their lives? How did I live in the past, without Edward? It must have been a very dull, monochrome existence.

I was outside. The cold air greeted me, almost as if encouraging me on. I took one look and there he was. The most glorious being. A being closer to an angel than I. There was Edward, looking at me, expecting me, and, (dare I hope?) lusting for me.

I walked past him, he followed me in the forest. He knew what to do. Of course he knew what to do. when we were deep enough in the wood, way out of human hearing, I spoke.

"I know what you are," I said.
"Say it," He growled but seemed to be growling at himself, "out loud!"
"Vampire," my voice slightly trembled. On the word, every rustling of the leaves seemed to stop. The wind was stagnant and the animals have stop their play.

"Well what now?" I turned to him.
"Aren't you afraid!" He seemed angry, "Afraid of what I can do? How different I am? What my diet is?!"
"No," I shook my head.
"Why?" he hissed.
"It just doesn't," i struggled to look for the words, "make sense to me, to fear you Edward."

He held his arms wide as if I said something stupid. "Not afraid! Look at this!"

He moved so fast he made a breeze, "I am faster than you!"
He broke a tree limb to dust, "I am stronger than you! More deadlier than you!"
He was in front of me, our faces inches apart, "My body was made to trap humans like you! Everything about me entices you, excites you. My appearance, my voice, my touch, even my scent. And this" He stepped back in the sun, "Is the skin of a killer!"

"You're beautiful," I assured him, "like diamonds."
"No," he groaned looking childish, "How can you say that," He walked up to me, "Because you are," His body was close to mine, "The person," his mouth opened around my neck, I was ready to accept what he wanted even though all of my human instincts were telling me to leave, "I want to kill the most."

He walked away from me.
"Edward, I love you." I don't know what made me say that. It just felt natural to say. I didn't will it, it was something that was most likely always decided.
"I love you too," He looked fondly at me an touched my face lightly. I could tell he was holding himself back.

"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb," he said.
"What a stupid lamb," I smiled.
"What a sick, masochistic lion," He pulled his hand away.
"I think you're both stupid," a voice above us said. God? No wait.

"How long have you been here?" Edward said, completely opposite to his usually politeness
"How long?" the voice echoed, "well my last class was over fifteen minutes early. It took me a while to get my stuff together, so maybe about ten minutes."
Edward narrowed his eyes in the direction of the voice. I looked and saw nothing. But how did this girl get past Edward? Surely, he with his superior senses would have noticed her here?

"My my, what a scary face!" The voice laughed, "If you mean your conversation, I heard from 'I know what you are.' " The voice mocked mine causing me to blush. I saw Edward winced and tried to calm down so he would be so uncomfortable.

"How did you even get up there?" He asked.
"One minute I'm walking to my Jag, the next I'm being swept in the air at break-neck speed by your brother Emmet," The voice sighed, "Don't even have time to blink, and when I finally do, I open my eyes to see that I'm in a tree."
"Jeez," Edward sighed, "He should learn to be less conspicuous. What if someone saw him?"
"Yadda yadda yaddaa," The voice mocked Edward, making me angry, "Are we gonna talk all after noon or are you going to get me down?"

Edward smiled at me looked up and rolled his eyes, In a blink he was gone, high, high up, to where my weak human eyes could not follow.

"Honestly," The voice said as Edward jump to a lower limb, "You just piss me off by being alive."
"Yeah yeah," Edward brushed her off.

How could he not get angry like I am now. That woman insulted his absolute perfection! How could she do something so blasphemous?! So sinful! Why would she say something like that? Was it even possible to think like that?

Edward landed, holding the girl bridal style. A pang of hate and jealousy hit me. I looked on the girl, half surprised to so who it was.

"Gwendelyn Bright!" I looked on her as she dust herself off.
"Yo!" She took a quick look on me and continued trying to clean the black ski jacket she had on.
"What happened to you?" I looked on her face. I was filled with yellow bruises and a cut on her lips that look days old. Her black eye looked as if it was fading right in front of me.
"Nothing that you should bother yourself with," she said as politely as she could still fussing with her jacket.

Edward did something shocking, he bent down and put his nose very close to her lips. She just glared at him.
"Are you trying to be like us?" He smiled gently at her. Why? "I'm sure that that is the faint scent of human blood on your breath."
"Why would I want to be like you Cullen?" She spat back at him, "speaking of which."

She brought her hand back and slapped him across the face. Was this really happening? Could someone desecrate something so beautiful without a second thought? Could a person as sinful as that really exist? Impossible. I'm dreaming. The thought of someone like her, just made me dizzy on the inside, I could collapse.

"What the hell was that for?" He yelled at her.
"Send that on to Emmet for me," she looked on her nails, "Well then, I'll take my leave. Edward, Bella."
"Wait!" I said as she walked off, "Are you, are you a vampire as well? Your eyes are so strange, and you are very lovely."

I hated saying that she was lovely even though she was. Her beautiful eyes, were framed by long black lashes that brushed her cheeks when blinked. Her face was a lovely and fair. Her nose was straight and dainty. Her head was elfin shaped and small, giving her a dollish look.

Yes, that was the word to define her. She was so small, petite, slight. Her lips looked like they were carved yet they didn't have that marble look about them that Edward had. They were more like porcelain. She was a doll. She had a dainty elegance and a disdainful air. Yes, she was by far, much more lovelier than I.

"No," She said walking to me, she grabbed my hand and pressed it up on her chest, "Don't be perverted!" She commented on my blush and made me go more red. How dare she make me look so foolish in front of Edward!"
"Can you feel it?" She asked somehow breaking through my anger.
"Feel what?" I said stupidly.
"My heartbeat," It felt so natural to feel another person's heart. I didn't even realize.
"You're not a vampire," I said, "You wouldn't have a heartbeat."
"Precisely," she smiled running off again.
"Then what are you?!" I yelled after her.
"If you ever find out, will you tell me?!" only her voice was know to me, her body, gone.

"Edward," I said.
"Yes," he kissed my hair.
"Do you love her? Gwendelyn?" I asked.
"Of course I love her,"
His words sent a knife straight through my heart.
"We stay up some nights and talk to each other."
They spend nights together?
"Well mostly me to her. I kinda keep her as a diary even though she hates it,"
He confides in her?!
"And she over our house sometimes, or sometimes we're over hers," he continued.
They visit each other?!
"And we'll go to Port Angeles with her. Mainly Alice and Rose. They just love having a dolly to dress up."
She's friends with his family?! THEY GO OUT TOGETHER?!
"That's right, Gwen is like a little sister to me. I love her dearly."
He loves her.........I feel like, I want to die. I'm falling into this ocean of tears and I can't breathe. All my joy has faded. All happy thoughts, sucked away from my being. The finality and absoluteness of the words, his words, were too much to bear. HE LOVES HER.

Unacceptable.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys. I hope you liked this chapter. I really love Cayden. He's actually my favourite character. I wish I had a boyfriend who loved me like that. #ForeverAlone

Anyways! lets not mope around my miserable life! ^_^ You guys are not commenting! Y U NO COMMENT! Love you all the same though, but I'd really appreciate some feedback! Tell me if you liked it, disliked it or what changes you'd like to see. I really liked writing this chapter. I actually finished it in a day.

xoxo Kanon sama <( ̄︶ ̄)>