‹ Prequel: Black Death
Sequel: Troubled Soul
Status: finished

The End

The End

Two bodies were intertwined as the man’s back was dripping with sweat; the woman’s nails ran down his back in a slow, but painful motion. A groan fell out of his lips at the encouragement, bucking his hips into hers sent her eyes rolling back in bliss. Her legs wrapped tighter around his waist as he held a firm grip on her left leg as his head was buried into her neck.

He sprinkled kisses across her delicate neck before sinking his teeth into her soft flesh, a loud moan tumbled out of her lips, whispering his name, “Clint.” Clint swerved his hips the way he liked it and as quickly as he did that motion, the blonde woman threw her head back as her back involuntarily arched pressing her chest into his.

After a few sloppy thrusts, he came quickly as she just laid there until he finished. Once he lifted his weight off of her, she took a deep breath as her crystal blue eyes stared at the dull white wall above them.

Clint snaked an arm around her waist, dragging her closer to him as he muttered, “I wish we had more days like this.”

The blonde woman stayed silent as her eyes darted to the window with a cautious gaze; Clint noticed her movements, he couldn’t help, but feel disappointed. Licking his lips, he lifted his upper body above hers, turning her head with one of his hands, he stared into her beautiful blue eyes, “There’s no one there. Trust me.

She wanted to believe him. She really did, but she was trained to be aware of her surroundings at all times. The woman didn’t know the meaning of the word peace. There was no such thing as peace, even if there was. It only last a second before the reality sets in and crumbles the paradise that people build for themselves.

“Koda.” Her blue gaze flickered over his.

“Hmmm?”

Clint smiled as he pressed a kiss on her lips, “How did I ever meet someone like you?” Koda shrugged as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

“I guess you got lucky.” Koda’s lips curved into a smile, something she hardly did and only reserved for the people that she loved the most. Clint felt special that Koda let him into her life; it was hard enough that they were both in the same line of work, yet they seem to work it out just fine.

Just looking at his beautiful girlfriend brought back memories of how they first met.

Clint slowly inhaled as his pressed his thumb on the corner of his lip, as he was in total relaxation; his blue eyes picked up on his target. Releasing the arrow, he let out a satisfied smile as the arrow pierced the man’s head.

As he gazes down at the practically empty facility, he felt something was off. Gripping his bow tightly, he dodged the kick that was flying his way. Clint pulled out another arrow, ready to shoot the enemy, but he was surprised of the attacker. The woman had long blonde hair that was partially pinned up; her blue eyes shot him a daring look as her extended knife glimmered in the moonlight.

“What’s your deal?”

Clint was met with silence as the blonde woman was still in her fighting stance, ready to take action if necessary. He wasn’t surprised that she was a woman with little words; he met a few women in his line of work exactly like that.

“What is a beautiful woman like you doing up here?”

He was quickly getting a bit irritated that she wasn’t answering his questions, nothing seem to work. With his blunt questions or shots at her ego, he was always met with silence and just when he was about to say something else, he felt something sharp pressed against his neck.

“I rather not answer to the likes of you, Hawkeye.”

Clint grinned. Finally she answered. “I’m guessing that you are a fan. Good to know that I attract beautiful females.” This was answered with an eye roll as she knick his neck, a line of blood trickled down his throat.

“You’re not welcomed here.”

“Says who?”

“…Me.” The blonde woman made a quick stab right up his jaw, but he moved just in time only have getting a graze from her attempt. Quickly, he shot a few arrows her way; his eyes skillfully followed her flips and jumps, avoiding his arrows with grace.

Clint almost chuckled seeing that she was unprepared to deal with a long distance fighter, but his lips went into a frown when he dodged whatever she threw at him. His gaze flickered to the door to see five knives wedged into the door quite deeply. Not only was she a short distance fighter, but a long distance one as well.

He was thrown that she didn’t have a preference. Usually everyone choose one and try to coax their opponent to their advantage, this woman didn’t even seem to care. He actually kind of liked it, her mysteriousness actually intrigued him.

Clint never met someone like her and despite her throwing knives his way and him shooting arrows at her, he could picture nailing her if it wasn’t for these circumstances. A groan left his lips when he felt a sharp pain in his hand; he looked down to see that one of the knives was buried into his hand.

It was a clean stab, going right through his hand. “Nice shot.” He grabbed the knife, biting his lip; he took it out with ease. Pain shot through his hand, instead of cursing, he stayed silent as he saw something in her eyes.

Amusement.

“What’s so funny?”

She shrugged as she stepped closer to him, “I don’t know. Maybe it’s the fact that you are in pain right now.”

Clint raised a brow, “A sadistic woman. Fantastic.” A humorless chuckle erupted from her lips, placing her hands on her hips with gratification that she actually inflicted pain on this man that was deemed so incredible for his archery.

“You’re not so bad yourself.”

That moment, he knew that this was going to be one of a million times that he was going to run into her and he was right.


Clint stared at Koda, remembering the end of their little battle. She let him go, surprisingly, but threatened to kill him if he ever walked into her territory again. Of course, he didn’t take her too seriously and ended up with a knife in the same hand. There was a large ‘X’ scar on his left hand from the two times she attacked him.

As much as it hurt like a mother, it was a fond memory for him. He actually had something that can remind him of her without carrying her picture around. Koda got out of bed making Clint sit up, “Where are you going?”

“Bathroom.”

With a soft click, the bathroom door closed as he heard the water being drawn from the tub. He bolted out of bed, not wanting to be in the bed by himself naked. What kind of man would he be if he just laid there like a moron? Walking into the bathroom, he watched Koda sink into the tub that was being filled with water.

Once the tub was filled, Clint hopped in behind his girlfriend happy that they were living peacefully for a while. With both of them gone and traveling to complete missions, he never knew if they were ever going to live a normal life.

Neither one of them wanted to quit, Clint loved his line of work and he knew that Koda loved hers, but there will be a day where they would have to slow down or they will end up six feet under. Kissing the crown of her head, Clint hummed into her golden locks as he relished in the feeling of having her in his arms.

For some reason, he felt like this was the last day they would ever see one another. Koda stayed silent knowing the same feeling he had in the pit of his stomach. She never voiced her opinions too often and silence was always preferred than talking things out.

Within the next day or so, their paradise was cut short. One of the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents came by their cabin to give them their next mission. Koda and Clint skimmed through the file as each looked at the picture that accompanied the information. The picture consisted of a red headed woman with deadly green eyes and pale skin to match.

“Natasha Romanoff, a Soviet spy. Alias name, Black Widow.” Koda scoffed as she heard Clint read the info out loud, sure the woman seem to be skilled, but not as skilled as her. Staring at the picture, she can clearly see that this was no woman, this was a teenager or maybe in her very early twenties.

Clint noticed the bored looked etched on his girlfriend’s face, “Don’t underestimate her, Kodi.”

Koda crossed her arms, ignoring Clint. She was called Black Death for a reason and she was going to step on this little spider girl with the bottom of her boot.

Within the next day, they flew off to Russia to assassinate Natasha. Koda’s fingers were drumming on the seat, ready to take action. It has been a while since she has been in the line of duty, almost close to six months. That was far too long for her, but she made a deal with Clint that they had to take a break with constant missions and most of them they were separated for.

Landing on her feet, Koda scanned the area for any signs of the red head. “Any sign of her?”

The blonde shook her head as she pressed the respond button as she muttered, “Zilch. I’m checking upstairs.” Koda jogged up the flight of stairs, ready for action. She knew that Natasha was ready for any assassin to attack her; the spy probably knew that they were after her.

It was only a matter of time before Koda could slice that pretty head off of that girl’s neck. Natasha was a skillful spy. After reading about her in the files that they were provided, she saw that Natasha was not only exceptional with hand to hand combat, but a genius with guns. Koda was nowhere near afraid of this girl; she was more skillful and has been an assassin since she was thirteen.

As she landed on the final step, her eyes darted around the empty house. It was a pretty small house, Clint was searching in the basement and within minutes he confirmed that the basement was clear.

Koda pursed her lips at the floor; there was no sign of a human being living here. Muttering a curse under her breath, maybe Natasha fled before they got here. Wouldn’t put it past her to do something like that; still her knives were itching to be thrown and disappointment flooded through her.

Pressing the respond button again, she sighed, “It’s cl-”

Koda immediately moved out of the way as a flash of red zoomed by. “Koda? Koda? Are you there?” Ignoring Clint’s words, she narrowed her eyes at the red head as she swiftly attacked the older blonde woman. Koda kept up with her hand to hand combat, blocking most of her attacks.

Then her body flew across the room when Natasha’s boot smashed into her stomach, rolling onto her stomach, Koda grinded her teeth. Standing up, she threw knives clean across the room. Natasha easily moved out of the way, jumping and propelling herself from the wall towards Koda.

As she heard a scream that came out of Natasha’s lips, Koda grinned as the extension knife pierced through the skin of the red head’s thigh. “Koda!” She heard Clint’s voice behind her as the pounding of his boots inched closer to her.

Keeping the knife embedded into Natasha’s leg, she twisted it when she saw movement coming from the young woman. Pressing her boot on Natasha’s chest, a few knives were in her left hand, “I’ll finish up here.” Gripping the knives between her fingers, she was ready to kill Natasha until she felt a strong grip on her wrist.

Koda’s blue eyes lifted towards Clint’s watching his arm halt her attack, “What are you doing?”

“Stopping you from killing her.”

“Why?” she snapped, “This is our mission, Clint. What do you expect me to do, let her go?” her eyes showed disgust at the image of actually letting this girl go. There was no way in hell that she was going to do something like that.

“Did you not see the skill this girl has? She can be a great asset to the team.”

A scoff fell from her lips, “Do you hear what you are saying? Associating yourself with the enemy?”

Clint’s gaze fell on Natasha’s as he showed a look of sympathy, “All I see is a wounded girl that can turn her life around. If she wants to, of course.” The three of them fell into silence; Koda was seething with hatred as she added more pressed onto Natasha’s chest.

“Koda! Back down.” Koda glared at Clint, but his demand remained firm, “Death…back.down.”

Her nostrils flared, “If I back down then consider me off the team. I do not associate myself with weaklings.” She spat. As much as Clint wanted to be with Koda, there was another life at stake here. A girl that wanted out of the life that she was living, he can clearly see it and if Koda could stop and look into Natasha’s eyes. She can see the same thing to.

“Back down, Agent Black.”

Koda scoffed, yanking the knife out of Natasha’s leg hearing a painful groan leave her lips before stepping away from the two. The blonde looked at Clint with a look of betrayal, picking this girl over her. “You’re a fool.” She muttered.

“And you’re blind.” He countered, turning his back on her; he went to aid Natasha feeling his heart break at the sound of Koda’s retreating footsteps.
♠ ♠ ♠
I actually like this one a lot better and now I feel like I did your one-shots justice haha. I hope you enjoyed :D