Status: Updated as often as possible. :)

You're a Thousand Miles Away but Tonight You Look so Pretty

Chapter 4

After I had finished dinner I called Hannah and asked if she wanted to go to Spencer's show. She said she would and we had gotten everything planned out. It was about a month away. I had informed my parents that the concert was about an hour away and we'd be staying at a hotel and then would return the next morning.

I hadn't told Spencer that I could come yet, I was going to tell him a few days before. We had started to talk to each other more and more as the weeks went on. I had learned he was also a tattoo artist, and a good one at that.

Spencer: Hey beautiful, you wanna cam?
Me: Sure, I have some news for you. :)

"Incoming call from Spencer" I clicked answer and the familiar face filled my screen.

"So, what's the news?" he asked.

"Oh, right, so, when is that show you're having here?" I asked while smirking.

"It's tomorrow night, why?" He asked, confused.

"Oh, ya know, I'm just gunna be there and stuff," I smiled. His smile instantly grew.

"Oh my god, babe, are you really coming?" I nodded and laughed. "Oh my god, I'm so excited. I'm finally going to be able to actually meet you," he grinned. I just giggled at him.

"I'm gunna pull you up onstage and give you the biggest kiss." We had continued to talk for the rest of the night, finally around 2 in the morning I decided it was time for bed.

```````````````````````````````````````````````

"Hey, hun, wake up, You have work today."

I groaned and looked over at my mom as she left my room. After I checked my phone and got ready for the day and walked into the kitchen and poured myself a bowl of cereal.

"So, you know the plans for today right?" I checked with my mom. She nodded and laughed at me.

"Don't worry about it, dear, go have fun. Just stay safe, alright?" I scarfed down my cereal and informed my mom I was leaving.

"I'll be back at four, with Hannah," I shouted and walked out of the house.

Just as I got in the car Spencer started calling.

"Hello?" I answered and started the car.

"Hey baby, We just got to the venue, I can't wait till i can see you."

"Aw, I can't wait to see you either.. I'm actually really nervous," I smiled into the phone and pulled out of the sub-division.

Work seemed to crawl by at the rate of a snail crossing Canada. I didn't think it was ever going to end. Finally I had looked at the clock and saw I only had 20 more minutes. I ran into the back room and grabbed all my stuff. I cleaned up the mess I had made stocking the shelves and took care of the last few costumers before running to my boss to inform him I was leaving.

"Have fun, be careful, kid," He said and waved while I ran out of the store. I quickly walked to my car and checked the time, 3:45 it read. I had 15 before I had to be home, the perfect amount of time. I turned on the radio and tried to concentrate on driving.

I pulled into Hannah's driveway and laid on the horn until she came outside. Her neighbors must've hated me, this was something I did almost every day. She quickly got into the car and threw an overnight bag into the backseat.

"Okay, we have to stop at my house and grab my bag and leave the hotel number with mom." She nodded and I took off towards my house. Once I had grabbed everything and left a note for my mom with the number we were off again. The venue was only a half hour away. I threw a CD into the player and tried to keep my mind off of what would happen in the next few hours.